GYQFZrD.jpg

And one with glasses - so smart

GRpDW1a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I like plycosamis‘s their ugly fish they get rid of all the green algae.
I remember watching a video of them in Florida with them taking over as an invasive species.

Never seen too many in one place.

I had a really large tank when i lived in South Africa, knew nothing about fish, and bought a common Pleco that was about 2 inches in length, 2 years later he was like 2 foot long ahah.

Snes nes

Banned
4 Aug 2023
I remember watching a video of them in Florida with them taking over as an invasive species.

I had a really large tank when i lived in South Africa, knew nothing about fish, and bought a common Pleco that was about 2 inches in length, 2 years later he was like 2 foot long ahah.

I never thought they’d become an invasive species lol or that they could get that big. Two feet is a monster of a fish. They do attack other fish iirc.

Reactions: Sircaw

Lord Mittens

Community Cat
1 Jul 2022

gross

Reactions: Sircaw

novotique

Icon Extra
15 Nov 2023
Home office! Comfy clothes, not shaven (not sure if I showered even :D) and of course the baby monitor for Dad duty.

Attachments

• IMG_1506.jpg
    IMG_1506.jpg
    341.4 KB · Views: 4
  • Informative
Reactions: Gamernyc78