Priest Claims Rihanna’s Song ‘Umbrella’ Was Used As A Weapon Of Torture In Hell"

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022

Rihanna’s ‘Umbrella’ Was Used As A Weapon Of Torture In Hell Claims A Michigan Priest Who Allegedly ‘Died’ For Some Time: “Demons Were Singing It”​

A Michigan priest claims to have heard demons sing Rihanna's 'Umbrella' in hell to torture the sinners while he allegedly 'died'. Read on.​

OP
OP
adamsapple

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
Now. I'm not the most religious person, but I think the bigger thing here is that a devout priest claims he went to hell after dying.

Shouldn't he have gone to the other place ? 🤭

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Bryank75

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Now. I'm not the most religious person, but I think the bigger thing here is that a devout priest claims he went to hell after dying.

Shouldn't he have gone to the other place ? 🤭
Rather listen to Rihanna than this one, i am sure people remember this tune.

Elder Legend

CEO of Gaming Instincts (Industry Veteran)
10 Jan 2023
If that's the case, then I'd like to say that people who become a "priest" use that position as a weapon to fiddle with little boys. Fucking morons. Fuck them.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
ted fr GIF

He probably loved it anyway...

• fire
Reactions: Deleted member 417

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
I for one believe this. That song is pure torture. It's like fucking your eardrums with a cactus wrapped in sandpaper.

• haha

Nym

Did you like my Glasses, Snake?
21 Jun 2022
As much as I like bagging on modern pop music, I can only imagine they won't play chart toppers in Hell but rather more horrifying non-musical sounds