[PS+ Essential for December 2022] Mass Effect Legendary Edition, Biomutant and Divine Knockout (PS5 & PS4 )

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
People seemed to have actually loved biomutant. I played it for a second… honestly … the combat was pretty solid.

If it has the next gen upgrades I’ll give it a proper try this time (apparently it is both versions).

Reactions: Bryank75

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
They're not worth that much.
Don't be taking that lying down @VFX_Veteran,

fight GIF

• haha
Reactions: Dr Bass

iAMJeffy

29 Oct 2022
Does ME still have the PS5 Enhancements through BC through this version? From what I recall they had no native PS5 version.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
I was literally going to buy 2 of these recently, mulling it over.... but got other games instead.

So I'm pretty happy with this lineup and I know I will enjoy the Mass Effect games at the very least.

Very curious to see the Extra lineup now and if they will do something special for Christmas and since Valhalla is leaving soon.

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
I was literally going to buy 2 of these recently, mulling it over.... but got other games instead.

So I'm pretty happy with this lineup and I know I will enjoy the Mass Effect games at the very least.

Very curious to see the Extra lineup now and if they will do something special for Christmas and since Valhalla is leaving soon.
Hopefully Mass Effect 1 in this collection has gotten rid of the screen tearing issues the original release had. I can't stand screen tearing, as I suffer from extreme migraines and its triggers them if there's a lot of it!

Last edited:
  • they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Bryank75

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
Never played Mass Effect. Not too fond of RPGs. Yay or nay?
The first one is memorable after more than a decade for me. And I’m not an rpg guy either. The writing, the world building, the characters, the soundtrack, the hard sci-fi aesthetic, all add up to an unmissable experience.

Reactions: Dr Bass

Yobo

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2022
me too hah, its been on my wish list for awhile, huge month if that is true.
Same. Had it in my wish list for about 3 months now waiting for a good price drop

Only played a portion of 1 and 2 so should go back and complete

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
The first one is memorable after more than a decade for me. And I’m not an rpg guy either. The writing, the world building, the characters, the soundtrack, the hard sci-fi aesthetic, all add up to an unmissable experience.
ME1 was that rare experience for me as an adult where it felt like gaming magic when it came out.

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
ME1 was that rare experience for me as an adult where it felt like gaming magic when it came out.
Totally. ME2 to me was nowhere near as good, and I never finished ME3. Will need to go back with the remasters.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
The ghosts of BioWare fixed the screen tearing and deleted Miranda’s ass.

I was replaying collection for a bit. I doubt I’m gonna finish these second playthrus…. They kinda suck now. Loved them a decade ago or whatever but now they just feel like slogs. It would strictly be for the story.

Well. The first game at least but the gameplay improvements from game to game are whatever… same shit

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Hopefully Mass Effect 1 in this collection has gotten rid of the screen tearing issues the original release had. I can't stand screen tearing, as I suffer from extreme migraines and its triggers them if there's a lot of it!

I also get migraines often so I understand your pain.

I also suffer from misophonia....