PSVR2: |OT| The new bar for VR, its time to feel a new real!🔥🔥

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
That's a gamers choice and that's OK. So I dont really subscribe to them not implementing an option due to the playing field aspect. Just like aim assist on or off in games, it exists even in mp games.
I can’t get down with assists being in the same category as core gameplay features.

Just about everyone would opt for one button reload to be more competitive, throwing away immersion in favour of having a better chance at winning, making the feature practically redundant.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
So finally sat down with Resident Evil, just wow! Fighting those werewolves in VR and seeing that big fuck look like he's 300 feet tall is dope asf. I played Resi Evil on Psvr1 in its entirety and this looks and plays even better so I'm in all. I had a whole day of just playing VR but it's 9pm now in NYC so I'm done. All in all I'm happy with my purchase and happy asf I didnt get dizzy or woozy like I use to with VR1.

Last edited:

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
I can’t get down with assists being in the same category as core gameplay features.

Just about everyone would opt for one button reload to be more competitive, throwing away immersion in favour of having a better chance at winning, making the feature practically redundant.
Saw some stuff…seemingly manual reload is in…👍🏻👍🏻

Reactions: Gamernyc78
D

Deleted member 417

It's a positive that 3rd party games are doing so well on VR. That's not to take away from GT7 or CotM, but it gives 3rd party devs a sense of security in that they can create games for PC and PSVR2.

plus it shows that the VR2 users are open to a wide range of games, which in a way, is the 'killer app' for the launch of VR2; there's so much variation in the games that there is something for everyone.

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
It's a positive that 3rd party games are doing so well on VR. That's not to take away from GT7 or CotM, but it gives 3rd party devs a sense of security in that they can create games for PC and PSVR2.

plus it shows that the VR2 users are open to a wide range of games, which in a way, is the 'killer app' for the launch of VR2; there's so much variation in the games that there is something for everyone.
It is always healthier for a platform to have 20 games sell a million each than it is for a platform to have one title sell 20 million copies and nothing else do well.

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022

There Aren't Enough Reasons To Buy A PlayStation VR2 Right Now​

Nobody is talking about PlayStation VR2. The headset launched a couple of weeks ago with a distinct lack of games and eye-watering price point. Coming in at $550 without a single game packed in, the premium peripheral costs more than the console required to power it. The fluidity and innovation it offers in comparison to its PC counterparts is impressive, so you could argue it’s worth the asking price, but not when we are still sat waiting for a game to define it as a must-own piece of technology. Right now, there is nothing to write home about. That’s a big shame, since the first iteration almost took over the world.

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming

PUBLISHED 5 DAYS AGO
Let me guess you have ran out of gamepass quotes so you scraped the internet for something to spark responses?
Reverse And You GIF by HyperX

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022

No mention of gran turismo 7 or resident evil 8

No mention of pavlov, kayak, thumper, synth rider

No mention of the 40+ launch window games

Man it's like they cribbed notes from askjeeves but the computer bluescreened before they could copy-paste it all

Also, anecdotally in my gaming friend circle there have been 2 mentions of psvr2 without me not pushing it at all (gaming circle tends towards pc gamers, with a couple still stuck on xbo/ps4)

Last edited:
  • they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Deleted member 417