PSVR2: |OT| The new bar for VR, its time to feel a new real!🔥🔥

Kereke12

Banned
4 May 2023
I would love to buy one but the pricing is a deal breaker and the lack of backward compatibility with the first one is a major turn-off. I hope Sony allows this headset to run games from PS VR 1.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
I would love to buy one but the pricing is a deal breaker and the lack of backward compatibility with the first one is a major turn-off. I hope Sony allows this headset to run games from PS VR 1.
Most of the good games are getting patched with compatibility, a few have like a $10 upgrade fee. I think the back compat thing will become less and less of an issue as things go forward. Tbh the headset is crazy good for the price.

Reactions: Deleted member 417

Kereke12

Banned
4 May 2023
Most of the good games are getting patched with compatibility, a few have like a $10 upgrade fee. I think the back compat thing will become less and less of an issue as things go forward. Tbh the headset is crazy good for the price.
For you, it's a good deal but for me, it's not worth it. My deal breaker is the fact that no games are compatible with the new one. Which is ridiculous when other VR headsets on PC allow you to play previous games. Or what I mean is it's universal in nature. Hopefully, PlayStation changes it.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
For you, it's a good deal but for me, it's not worth it. My deal breaker is the fact that no games are compatible with the new one. Which is ridiculous when other VR headsets on PC allow you to play previous games. Or what I mean is it's universal in nature. Hopefully, PlayStation changes it.
??? A ton of games are being ported to psvr2, what's the issue?

D

Deleted member 417

Great. You don't like it. Thanks for coming into the hype thread and telling us the same shit we've heard for months; Price too high, No PC compatability, no BC with PSVR1 (which uses a completely different hardware with wands and a camera).

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Kereke12

Banned
4 May 2023
Great. You don't like it. Thanks for coming into the hype thread and telling us the same shit we've heard for months; Price too high, No PC compatability, no BC with PSVR1 (which uses a completely different hardware with wands and a camera).
Imagine being bitter, you sound like a complete and utter asshole, fanboys will be fanboys.

D

Deleted member 417

Imagine being bitter, you sound like a complete and utter asshole, fanboys will be fanboys.
Nice, go straight to calling me a fanboy, that shows your mentality.

This is a thread for PSVR2 news. Not bringing up the same boring points that were discussed time and time again. You're a low-level troll and worst, you aren't even entertaining.

Reactions: Gamernyc78