PSVR2: |OT| The new bar for VR, its time to feel a new real!🔥🔥

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
The fact that you feel the need to shit on a peripheral just shows how unsatisfied you are with your own gaming experience. Why don't you go beg phil spencer to subsidize VR on xbox instead?

Posting an article not fawning over something =/= 'shitting on' anything.

Like I've said, if you just want an echo chamber, let me know and I'll be happy to stop posting here 🤷‍♂️

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022

Like I've said, if you just want an echo chamber, let me know and I'll be happy to stop posting here 🤷‍♂️
It's not that anyone wants an echo chamber (well I can't speak for everyone, but that was not the vision of the board), it's that you go out of your way to post negative things about Sony and also go out of your way to post positive things about MS. Everything is spin. PSVR2 is an incredible device, and if you're interested in VR there is no other way to spin it, which is what you seem to be trying to do.

If you're "indifferent" about it, why not just leave it alone? That's what I do with things I'm truly "indifferent" about like, you know, skateboarding and romcoms. But no, you are crapping on this, and you are crapping on Forspoken, a game most PS owners thought looked mediocre or bad, and you tried to prop it up as some unexpected failure, while at the same time you try and prop up ACTUAL massive failures from Microsoft as smashing successes. It's just so blatantly transparent.

People just want you to be honest. You clearly are not being honest, and that's because your behavior is so suspect that many think you are paid, or compensated in some way, to do what you're doing. So don't act like you're just some poor innocent bystander that is getting bullied out of a forum for your viewpoints. We have other cool Xbox fans here (I used to love my 360 and OG by the way, it wasn't until the "One" where I thought they started going downhill and turned into something I can't currently stand) and they are as welcome as anyone else.

All you have to do is start being genuine and drop the shill baloney.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022

Sure sure, that's why you haven't posted any of the positive articles and are instead trawling the depths of google for any hint of negativity to post right? After all, if you just wanted to be a part of the conversation you'd be able to point out the positives right?
BTW the "echo chamber" accusation is hilarious as there's been plenty of mixed experiences being posted here, no one here has a problem calling out problems when they see them. The difference is that those mixed reviews are being posted in good faith. The percentage of your posts which are in good faith are, from what I can see, <5%. It's utterly transparent what you're here to do - and I'm not telling you to stop posting. I'm telling you that you'd be happier if you went to Phil and got them to support VR on their own devices, instead of always being on the outside peering in.

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
Alright guys I promise I will try to post at least one positive PSVR news i the midst of what usually comes up in the news 💙

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
It's not that anyone wants an echo chamber (well I can't speak for everyone, but that was not the vision of the board), it's that you go out of your way to post negative things about Sony and also go out of your way to post positive things about MS. Everything is spin. PSVR2 is an incredible device, and if you're interested in VR there is no other way to spin it, which is what you seem to be trying to do.

If you're "indifferent" about it, why not just leave it alone? That's what I do with things I'm truly "indifferent" about like, you know, skateboarding and romcoms. But no, you are crapping on this, and you are crapping on Forspoken, a game most PS owners thought looked mediocre or bad, and you tried to prop it up as some unexpected failure, while at the same time you try and prop up ACTUAL massive failures from Microsoft as smashing successes. It's just so blatantly transparent.

People just want you to be honest. You clearly are not being honest, and that's because your behavior is so suspect that many think you are paid, or compensated in some way, to do what you're doing. So don't act like you're just some poor innocent bystander that is getting bullied out of a forum for your viewpoints. We have other cool Xbox fans here (I used to love my 360 and OG by the way, it wasn't until the "One" where I thought they started going downhill and turned into something I can't currently stand) and they are as welcome as anyone else.

All you have to do is start being genuine and drop the shill baloney.
Your post is great, but keep in mind that you’re trying to reason with the guy who came into a thread condemning MS for making a game exclusive that was under development for PS5, and tried to turn it into a hype thread.

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
Are you interested in playing VR? Like on a quest, index, etc?

I have been a PS4 owner for almost 8 years now and never thought about getting a VR device then, I don't think there's enough good content on VR for me to want to throw down money on it at the moment. But things can always change over the coming months/years.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
I have been a PS4 owner for almost 8 years now and never thought about getting a VR device then, I don't think there's enough good content on VR for me to want to throw down money on it at the moment. But things can always change over the coming months/years.
What kind of content are you looking for?

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
So...you have no idea right? Well, half-life alyx has existed for years, and you said you're not interested in VR so...?

I don't know what conclusion you've come up with here lol. Alyx has been widely regarded as one of, if not *the* most innovative uses of VR to drive a full fledged game forward that couldn't be possible without it. RE Village's VR mode is the closest thing since then but one game alone isn't worth justifying a $550 purchase.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
I don't know what conclusion you've come up with here lol. Alyx has been widely regarded as one of, if not *the* most innovative uses of VR to drive a full fledged game forward that couldn't be possible without it. RE Village's VR mode is the closest thing since then but one game alone isn't worth justifying a $550 purchase.
You can pick up a used quest for very cheap and enjoy half-life alyx today.

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
Last edited:
D

Deleted member 417

Tell me you know nothing about vr without telling me you know nothing about vr

• haha
Reactions: Satoru
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
And just stop with the Alyx echo chamber bs there are games in VR highly rated that aren't Alyx, for example Astrobot Rescue Mission sitting on a 90 meta. Alyx isn't the end all be all. BTW Astrobot is PSVR1 exclusive. PsVR2 doesn't have one game that sells it but already a few as well not just Resi Evil.

Your only harping on about Alyx because that's what you heard some random say and your following along but just come off grasping for straws.

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
And just stop with the Alyx echo chamber bs there are games in VR highly rated that aren't Alyx, for example Astrobot Rescue Mission sitting on a 90 meta. Alyx isn't the end all be all. BTW Astrobot is PSVR1 exclusive. PsVR2 doesn't have one game that sells it but already a few as well not just Resi Evil.

Your only harping on about Alyx because that's what you heard some random say and your following along but just come off grasping for straws.

Alyx echo chamber bs? It is very likely the most demanded game to be ported. If you think I'm grasping at some imaginary straws here, I don't know what to tell you lol.

Also, Astrobot is 5 years old.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Alyx echo chamber bs? It is very likely the most demanded game to be ported. If you think I'm grasping at some imaginary straws here, I don't know what to tell you lol.

Also, Astrobot is 5 years old.
You're using Alyx because that's what the other trolls are using to downplay PSVR2. If it was on PSVR2 you would have found something else to complain about. This is all you do.

You don't actually have any interest in playing it. It's right there available if you want it.