PSVR2: |OT| The new bar for VR, its time to feel a new real!🔥🔥

riesgoyfortuna

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
There should be a separate thing that you just add to your library for free that lets you play... this is what it looks like after you add itView attachment 851
but the fuckers have TWO different upgrades,one for the ps4 version and the other for the ps5 version,if you buy the second you are fucked,its crazy

Last edited:

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
but the fuckers have TWO different upgrades,one for the ps4 version and the other for the ps5 version,if you buy the second you are fucked,its crazy
Pretty sure I bought the ps5 one and it gave me the option to get a free add-on for psvr2. Could be wrong though, I did get the base game from PS+

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
Pretty sure I bought the ps5 one and it gave me the option to get a free add-on for psvr2. Could be wrong though, I did get the base game from PS+
You just need to own the deluxe edition to get the ps5 version

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
the upgrade thing from saints and sinners its a shitshow i got the psn plus version and buyed the tourist edition ps5 upgrade and doesnt work
You scared me so I went on the app and searched for Saints and Sinners. You get 2 results. Choose the one WITHOUT the PSVR banner. You can add to your library for free 😁

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Kayak BR, GT and Horizon are at a different level than all other VR games. They seem seperated by a generation.
Resi Evil is also God tier imo. I'm having so much fun with it and it looks real good in VR. Even moments with lots of enemies on screen coming at you and you feel like Rambo shooting and blowing ppl up.

Last edited:

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Worst design choice about the headset. Truly how much could a couple of extra buttons cost.

Prediction: a revision will come in 2 years with hard volume and led emitters for use in the dark.
Yeah I didnt even bother looking for them when I first got the headset.

Last edited: