(Question) @BryanK75, @david-jaffe

ksdixon

Dixon Cider Ltd.
Icon Extra
22 Jun 2022
@Bryank75, @david-jaffe

I'd like to see a debate over GamePass' pros and cons within the present/future. How do we arrange this?

Reactions: Bryank75
OP
OP
ksdixon

ksdixon

Dixon Cider Ltd.
Icon Extra
22 Jun 2022
Did I stoned-post this in OT by accident or did it get moved?

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
It was probably moved by a mod, you want a debate between me and @David Jaffe ?

Sounds interesting but I've never done a podcast or show before.
Shows you're not allowed to talk about you mean.

There is a reason you are called "The Emerald Stud" on Discord

james deen GIF

OP
OP
ksdixon

ksdixon

Dixon Cider Ltd.
Icon Extra
22 Jun 2022
@Bryank75, @david-jaffe

I'd like to see a debate over GamePass' pros and cons within the present/future. How do we arrange this?
I believe Jaffe uses Discord, but I don't use it myself. Icon-era.com sponsored gabbin' and games debate?

OP
OP
ksdixon

ksdixon

Dixon Cider Ltd.
Icon Extra
22 Jun 2022
I also want to see someone here more intelligent than I discuss the handheld pc's/streaming tablets/Q Lite scene vs idea of PS4 Portable with Colin Moriarty. I would imagine as a Vita developer, he would have more insights or a unique outlooks on it.

• brain
Reactions: Bryank75

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
I also want to see someone here more intelligent than I discuss the handheld pc's/streaming tablets/Q Lite scene vs idea of PS4 Portable with Colin Moriarty. I would imagine as a Vita developer, he would have more insights or a unique outlooks on it.

It would be awesome to get Colin and co on here. I'm on their discord but I always miss when Colin is on...haha

Jaffe does use Discord but he is here too, he was one of our first accounts.. @David Jaffe

• Shake
Reactions: PropellerEar