Redfall Previews are dropping

Yobo

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2022
Looking at how overrated Deathloop was compared to lukewarm gamer reception, I have no idea how this will be received

Reactions: Deleted member 417

Lord Mittens

Community Cat
1 Jul 2022
Doesn't look like the AI has improved at all from deathloop.
I watched the one preview though....

VillaiN

10 Feb 2023
Looking at how overrated Deathloop was compared to lukewarm gamer reception, I have no idea how this will be received
I dont like Arkane games for some reason. I think its art style. Its not realistic nor cartony. Something between. Character animations amd reactions re like from carton. Sometimes they dont react or overreact. Animation looks like parody, from running to shooting. Couldnt finish dishonored, prey, deathloop. Every game has bunch of stuff iritating me. Iirc i think i enjoyed prey the most aside awful controls, same enemies etc.

Rivet

25 Jun 2022
PC Gamer preview makes the game look terrible. This game has 65 Meta Gamepass fodder written all over its face. Again...

I don't know how Microsoft does to constantly reach that 60 to 75 score range of games nobody cares about. They're constant in mediocrity, you can't take that from them.

Why I would subscribe to Gamepass to play that when there are so many better 80+ games on other platforms is anybody's guess, though. I think even Microsoft doesn't know.

Last edited:

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
I'm not a fan of this but I'd rather a Prey sequel. I hope the studio finds success and grows as they didn't get success when releasing bangers with little commercial success.

It's a but mental to admit there was a PS5 version scrapped while the acquisition is ongoing. He either doesn't give a shit or will be receiving an earful today from MS top brass. The story clashes directly with the details MS sent to the EC when it bought Bethesda.

Lord Mittens

Community Cat
1 Jul 2022
I'm not a fan of this but I'd rather a Prey sequel. I hope the studio finds success and grows as they didn't get success when releasing bangers with little commercial success.

It's a but mental to admit there was a PS5 version scrapped while the acquisition is ongoing. He either doesn't give a shit or will be receiving an earful today from MS top brass. The story clashes directly with the details MS sent to the EC when it bought Bethesda.

I'm sure there will be pending update to the article to 'clarify' everything.

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
I'm sure there will be pending update to the article to 'clarify' everything.
Possibly but the damage is done. It will be either the stick to beat any future acquisitions, or it is a bullet point to have to justify rejecting the ABK deal.

Reactions: Lord Mittens