Redfall ships as a voucher code in game box, no discs will be printed (always online, MP-Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
I'll be honest - Redfall looks interesting but also not really the best. Despite that though, if this was was a PS exclusive certain members here would be defending till their last dying breath. It's always fun too see them throw up in arms and scream on top of their lungs and throwing tantrums over a fucking video game exclusivity bullshit. Exclusivity is going away, even Sony doesn't care about having exclusives anymore.

I believe RF's gonna be fine. Owing to its MP co-op nature and appearance (despite being playable solo), it's likely to have the longest legs among Arkane's recent output.

Hoping them great success.

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
Oh, by the way.

The Bethesda support page has been updated.

"The physical retail version of the Redfall Xbox standard edition does come with a Blu-Ray disc. The Bite Back Upgrade can be purchased separately. Within the Bite Back Upgrade, you will find a code that grants you the Bite Back Upgrade in-game items. Owners of the Xbox physical version of Redfall who wish to buy the Bite Back Upgrade can do so either digitally or at participating retailers.

I'm sure @Bodycount611 is going to apologize for the sensational OP any minute now.

Elder Legend

CEO of Gaming Instincts (Industry Veteran)
10 Jan 2023
Oh, by the way.

The Bethesda support page has been updated.

"The physical retail version of the Redfall Xbox standard edition does come with a Blu-Ray disc. The Bite Back Upgrade can be purchased separately. Within the Bite Back Upgrade, you will find a code that grants you the Bite Back Upgrade in-game items. Owners of the Xbox physical version of Redfall who wish to buy the Bite Back Upgrade can do so either digitally or at participating retailers.

I'm sure @Bodycount611 is going to apologize for the sensational OP any minute now.
Oh so this was a bad faith thread as usual by a certain individual. Color me surprised.

Reactions: peter42O

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I'll be honest - Redfall looks interesting but also not really the best. Despite that though, if this was was a PS exclusive certain members here would be defending till their last dying breath. It's always fun too see them throw up in arms and scream on top of their lungs and throwing tantrums over a fucking video game exclusivity bullshit. Exclusivity is going away, even Sony doesn't care about having exclusives anymore.
Not true, DeathPoop was exclusive and everybody was shitting on it before it came out. No hype from PS players until it came out with great reviews. It was still ignored like a ded ho in the street.

Sales were abysmal.

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
Yeah, it won't.

I didn't even notice at first but even the topic title is a lie

Redfall ships as a voucher code in game box, no discs will be printed (always online, MP-Only)

Redfall is not MP only it can be played Solo 100%.

Christ on a stick the state of some poster here
1f62c.png

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
Good thing there's a disc. You know where you can put yours 😉

A luxury you won't have cause the game was robbed from PS, afterall 🤷‍♂️

Ah well, looking forward to that thread since this one's a dud for y'all 🤡s

-

time for the next boobycount and godsandfraudsters outrage please 💚

PropellerEar

Veteran
Founder
21 Jun 2022
A luxury you won't have cause the game was robbed from PS, afterall 🤷‍♂️

Ah well, looking forward to that thread since this one's a dud for y'all 🤡s

-

time for the next boobycount and godsandfraudsters outrage please 💚
Wheres your outrage for VGC and Jordan MIddlefinger?
Xbots prob sending him pics that need to have DF level zooms.
Episode 15 Microscope GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

• haha
Reactions: KiryuRealty

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
I wouldn't take it personally. The poster does nothing but lie

Who, bodycount or night sky ? It's hard to keep track, so many liars here 🤔

Wheres your outrage for VGC and Jordan MIddlefinger?

The moment their news reports are written like this OP, expect more of the same 🤷‍♂️

My first post was at the end of page 3 and I never mentioned the voucher 🤡

Keep me in your thoughts 💙

your 🤡 reactions to the 🤡 OP is visible for all, no need to back peddle now sweetheart, own up to it. 💚

• thinking_hard
Reactions: Gods&Monsters
Status
Not open for further replies.