Resetera Admin "Coldsun" Secretly playing Hogwarts Legacy on his Steam account + other members outed supporting the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Bodycount611

Bodycount611

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
damn i messed up the thread title. Needs a quick fix, hopefully this will be a 100k twitter engagement thread again when it reaches twitter.

Coldsun - Shame on you. You owe transfolks an apology.

Some ally you are.

...Shame!

• sad
Reactions: Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Wow, unbelievable. Some boycott, eh?

host gifs

Hopefully this helps spread the word of Their/Xir/Zim's fraudulent activities.

These are no friends of transfolks, that's for sure!

EDIT: can a mod add "Coldsun" in between the quotation marks? Copy/paste error. Thanks.
Good find! The fucking lame hypocrits!!

Last edited:

Darkknight2149

18 Dec 2022
She'ol
discord.com
He privated his Steam account after his comment section was flooded with people calling him out LOL

FouRh3bXgAAl0tY

I'm not surprised, though. I've witnessed how three of the administrators (specifically Hecht, Transistor, and ColdSun himself) behave when no one's looking and I'm aware of some of the "horror" stories from other users, so I already knew they were two-faced. This happened in December btw.

From my financial planning I've done so far, the current plan is to file the lawsuit in May. You'll hear more about it when it happens.

Darkknight2149

18 Dec 2022
She'ol
discord.com
One thing I should stress, however, is that there's a difference between the moderators and the administrators. The moderators I've known (such as Queen Vulpix, Jawmuncher, Dusk Golem) are actually damn good people.

It's the administrators that give the site a bad name.

Reactions: Bryank75

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
Lol, "other communities" are already pouncing on Retard-Era and its hypocrisy over this. For me its a long, long wait for that (hopefully not too shit) Switch downport to be released.

• party
Reactions: Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Lol, "other communities" are already pouncing on Retard-Era and its hypocrisy over this. For me its a long, long wait for that (hopefully not too shit) Switch downport to be released.
Let them implode, we knew that was coming.

Reactions: Bryank75

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
He as admin voted against Hogwarts in ETA?
I know the board of admins choose to boycott the game but what was his vote?

IMO I see no issue in him playing the game…
But if he voted in favor of the boycott that is hypocrisy.

Now if he voted against the boycott and lose in number at admin board then I see now issue at all.

All depends of which side he was.

Reactions: Darkknight2149
24 Jun 2022
.4 hours of Forspoken 😆

You know, for all the talk of being progressive that goes on with some people over there, especially the (what feels like) grandstanding from mods & admin, you'd think they would've given a fairer shake to a Japanese AAA game with a black (biracial) female lead. But they were dogpiling that game almost as soon as the first gameplay came out, and just kept increasing the frequency.

Really shows how shallow they are when it comes to standing by progressive talking points and living up to them; it's one thing to have some healthy criticism for a game but it seems like there was an agenda against Forspoken even on ResetERA; not everyone obviously, but more than I was expecting. And in reality, most accounts have it as a pretty solid game. Nothing groundbreaking or GOTY tier, but not the kusoge some takes exaggerated it to sound like.

He privated his Steam account after his comment section was flooded with people calling him out LOL

FouRh3bXgAAl0tY

I'm not surprised, though. I've witnessed how three of the administrators (specifically Hecht, Transistor, and ColdSun himself) behave when no one's looking and I'm aware of some of the "horror" stories from other users, so I already knew they were two-faced. This happened in December btw.

From my financial planning I've done so far, the current plan is to file the lawsuit in May. You'll hear more about it when it happens.

They really don't want them skeletons to come out, huh? 😂 Good luck with the lawsuit dude 👍

TwistedSyn

10 Jul 2022
Oh that's hilarious. Now I wonder how much damage that will do to the site. Admin getting caught being a hypocrite is pretty severe. Especially since you have been banning anything related to Hogwarts on your site to appease the demographic on there.

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkknight2149

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I would imagine that the vast majority of that website would want to play the game, they are just living in total fear of being found out, branded a nasty name, etc.

I bet there are many trans people looking forward to the game as well.

You can not reason or win with a site like that,

It's a nasty few at the top, imposing their will and ruining it for everyone else.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Do we know who set the rules for not covering the game on era?

If director came, and said : we aren't covering this game, set the rules and ban who won't follow.
That's what administrators and moderators did. It is their Job.

They comes home, they can do whatever they want to do.
Yes, i know, crazy idea, that people should separate Work from Personal life.

OP
OP
Bodycount611

Bodycount611

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
This is the betrayal of the century. All the grassroots marketing transfolks have done for the forum, and ColdSun has to go and play Hogwarts behind their back, like a snake in the grass.

This is an act of violence against the trans community.

• haha
Reactions: Sircaw

daniel5043

Veteran
19 Jan 2023
Do we know who set the rules for not covering the game on era?

If director came, and said : we aren't covering this game, set the rules and ban who won't follow.
That's what administrators and moderators did. It is their Job.

They comes home, they can do whatever they want to do.
Yes, i know, crazy idea, that people should separate Work from Personal life.
I think they said the banned it after "discussions" between mods and the admins

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
I think they said the banned it after "discussions" between mods and the admins
''discussion'', okey 😂 sounds more like : we were told.

in the end, it is still individual decision. if people voted against a ban?

Status
Not open for further replies.