Resetera Admin "Coldsun" Secretly playing Hogwarts Legacy on his Steam account + other members outed supporting the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

VillaiN

10 Feb 2023
Lol at reset. Hivemind.

I got banned for 5 days cause i said Bonnie Ross and Matt B.should be fired after Halo Infinite fiasco and management s clueless.

• fire
Reactions: Deleted member 417

One eyed jacks

10 Feb 2023
Lol at reset. Hivemind.

I got banned for 5 days cause i said Bonnie Ross and Matt B.should be fired after Halo Infinite fiasco and management s clueless.
I’m surprised you still can go there and risk getting infected with that bullshit they spew over there. They are completely unhinged.. getting pissy over a game and treating it like Voldemort lol.

I bet those lady boy mods played the game dressed up in Hermione costumes the stupid hypocrites!

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Deleted member 417

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
I would imagine that the vast majority of that website would want to play are playing the game, they are just living in total fear of being found out, branded a nasty name, etc.

I bet there are many trans people looking forward to the game as well.

You can not reason or win with a site like that,

It's a nasty few at the top, imposing their will and ruining it for everyone else.
Little fix ;)
You are right.

• haha
Reactions: Sircaw

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Do we know who set the rules for not covering the game on era?

If director came, and said : we aren't covering this game, set the rules and ban who won't follow.
That's what administrators and moderators did. It is their Job.

They comes home, they can do whatever they want to do.
Yes, i know, crazy idea, that people should separate Work from Personal life.
That is what I don’t know too.
If it is a consensus (most voted between admins and mods) or if it is a top down decision done by one person.

All admins and mods are in consensus with the decision? If he was against I think he can play the game without being labeled as hypocrite.

I think they said the banned it after "discussions" between mods and the admins
It that was a vote between admins and mods then I don’t believe every one was in favor of the boycott so there is chance ColdSun was agains the boycott but lose due the majority being in favor.

I don’t want to accuse him before knows which were his instance when decision was taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.