(Retracted)"Upright PS5 leaking liquid metal" claim retracted by website

Status
Not open for further replies.

thelastword

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
With how this particular piece of FUD propagated so quickly, I have the weird feeling there’s an Xbox quality control scandal brewing.

There already should be one over the “Elite” controllers barely making it to the end of the warranty.
They cover their bad news with FUD on Sony......Well they will also try to suppress that they are only showing 4 games at their state of play. Minecraft, Elder Scrolls, two updated oldies and the next hyped game from MS Redfall. Anything they hype too much is kinda doomed. Remember how much they hyped Hellblade 2 before XBOX launched. That game was first shown in 2019, Xfans said it was the best looking game ever, it was all in-game on the Xbeast Series X, well come to think of it, Xfans also made the same claims when MS first showed a trailer of Halo Infinite with Fauna rushing across a large open field, they said it was next gen only and the most impressive tech they've ever seen, same for Forza 8 too, in-game raytracing on the 25TF beast puts GT7 to shame. Yet since 2019, Hellblade 2 is still not ready to be shown after the farce that was the"Giant in the cave" non interactive video, which already looks severely dialed down in graphics.......

I think Starfield is a pipe dream this year, so is Hellblade 2, Forza may hit late November, Redfall looks around May-June to me. In essence, there isn't much that's different about MS's lineup this year.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Alabtrosmyster

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
They cover their bad news with FUD on Sony......Well they will also try to suppress that they are only showing 4 games at their state of play. Minecraft, Elder Scrolls, two updated oldies and the next hyped game from MS Redfall. Anything they hype too much is kinda doomed. Remember how much they hyped Hellblade 2 before XBOX launched. That game was first shown in 2019, Xfans said it was the best looking game ever, it was all in-game on the Xbeast Series X, well come to think of it, Xfans also made the same claims when MS first showed a trailer of Halo Infinite with Fauna rushing across a large open field, they said it was next gen only and the most impressive tech they've ever seen, same for Forza 8 too, in-game raytracing on the 25TF beast puts GT7 to shame. Yet since 2019, Hellblade 2 is still not ready to be shown after the farce that was the"Giant in the cave" non interactive video, which already looks severely dialed down in graphics.......

I think Starfield is a pipe dream this year, so is Hellblade 2, Forza may hit late November, Redfall looks around May-June to me. In essence, there isn't much that's different about MS's lineup this year.

dee.jpg

You wrote all of this over news about a hardware leaking liquid metal.

thelastword

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
dee.jpg

You wrote all of this over news about a hardware leaking liquid metal.
Yes, there is a connection, some folk should stop spreading FUD and concentrate on tweeting Phillip about getting them quality games instead. No twitter tech junkie is more qualified than a Sony Engineer. I'd think they did test the system vertically for QA purposes. This is not amateur hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.