Rumours of the new Controller/Headset

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
I just bought a black controller so ... would have to be pretty darn good for me to get a third one. Would be interested to see what it brings to the table though.

Reactions: TubzGaming

Ezekiel

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Really depends on the features of the new controller, and the price.

I've started getting some stick drift with one of my Dualsense, but I've a backup (both are first gen regular white Dualsense).

I was planning on getting a purple one down the line, but if this new controller is worth it, I might get this instead.

Deleted member 38

is unimpressed
21 Jun 2022
With the new Rumours of a new Controller and Headsets, Will you be buying them?
If the is a choice of colours what would you're dream colour be?
What would you like them to be priced at?
I will definitely look at the new controller, pretty interested in it. It'd be black or white for me.

Reactions: TubzGaming

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
you forgot to add Orange :D Sunset Orange was perfection :D
71FKM3U3vqL._SX522_.jpg

Deleted member 38

is unimpressed
21 Jun 2022
Headset wise, I'll be sticking to cheaper, wired solutions.
I have been using Hyper X Cloud II for a while now, it's wired, got a a 3.5 jack and USB connection as well. Controls on a small remote on the wire, and the sound is amazing. I will use them till they drop, and after that only, I will look what's next for me.

Last edited:

ksdixon

Dixon Cider Ltd.
Icon Extra
22 Jun 2022
Im hoping we get that touchscreen bit for ps5 pad. It'd use it so much, if screen attachment in patent is decent enough, I can stop farting around with remote play on laptop/phone, or a tv lid to make the actual console "portable". I could stop hoping for a Vita 2/PSP4 etc.

Itd be a PS5 pad, so already has all the needed buttons for remote play, which was some of the bigger issues it had.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I want classic grey and black. Wouldbe ncie to get the coloured symbols too

Status
Not open for further replies.