Share your ridiculous conspiracy theories and urban legends here! (No real-world politics, just being silly!)

Falcs

23 Jun 2022
So it is just a US thing right :unsure:
No it's a globalist agenda. But America plays a vital role because they are so influential. For example, I live in Australia. All the Covid protocols and recommendations that they implemented here in our health sector were completely based off the US ones (CDC, FDA, etc.). I recall reading that we didn't even bother to do any of our own investigation but just went off what the CDC recommended.
Anyway the link between Covid and the election timing I think has some merit. Fauci had said a few years prior to 2020 that Trump was going to face a pandemic in his precedency. How did he know?
Event 201 in Oct 2019 hosted by the World Economic Forum and Bill Gates shows they already knew Covid was going to happen (despite what the fake fact checker websites claim).
So the timing was deliberate. Covid had a huge negative impact on the US economy (which was booming under Trump). The lockdowns allowed democrats to change laws to utilize mail in ballots, which was how they stole the 2020 election (81 million votes, LMAO). Donald Trump was not playing ball with the globalist agenda so they had to get rid of him. There was no way they were going to let him win 2020, and there is zero chance they will let him win 2024. On the other hand, Biden is very clearly a globalist puppet.

Falcs

23 Jun 2022
It must be painful to live in this conspiracy bubble, really.
I mean just about everything I said above is verified if you actually look it up. Proving the election steal is a bit tricky though if you weren't paying close attention at the time, since it's all censored.
Problem is most people do a Google then click the first fact checker site and go "Ah so it's fake", and that's the end of their research.Those websites are specifically there for that purpose.