Share your ridiculous conspiracy theories and urban legends here! (No real-world politics, just being silly!)

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
So, in this crazy world we live in, sometimes we get a glimpse of the REAL truths of the universe. Some dismiss these glimpses as the ramblings of a lunatic fringe, but some of us know better!

What secret truths have been revealed to you? Share them here.

I shall start:

The Teletubbies were behind the attack on the World Trade Centre in 2001. It was to cover up the fact that Tinky-Winky was the lovechild of Bill Clinton and the Queen of England

If you play the Pink Floyd album Atom Heart Mother backwards and synchronize the start of the movie Hitch at the same time, the ghost of Jim Morrison will destroy your bathroom

There is a super-secret technology that would allow Pringles chips to remain perfectly intact in the can until you take them out to eat them, but it is being suppressed by the Boy Scouts of America

• haha
Reactions: Bryank75

Nym

Did you like my Glasses, Snake?
21 Jun 2022
dumbmoon.gif

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Falcs

toadsage44

22 Jun 2022
West Virginia, USA
I'm convinced that Oklahoma was moved to the center of the US, a spot that was once occupied solely by Kansas. When I was 13, we took a road trip to Las Vegas, NV and went through Oklahoma on the way there. I swear, I remember Oklahoma being more west than it is now. I should add that I'm notoriously bad with geography, but I swear Oklahoma was moved. How? I don't know. Why? I don't know that one either. My best guess is it had something to do with an Alaskan Bull Worm (possibly an Oklahoman Bull Worm?), but the world may never know.

• thinking_hard
Reactions: Ezekiel

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
In the same vein, rockets are built in the shape they have because men want to show their power over women. Purely for showing a falic symbol to the world, it has nothing to do efficiency.

Then the astronauts do the ultimate MGTOW I guess.

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
United Kingdom
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
there is a conspiracy about the lack of pockets in women's clothes, this would be in place so that retailers and fashion houses can sell more purse.

Pockets in Women’s Clothing FAQ​

Why do women's pants have fake pockets?​

Some experts say this is due to male dominance in the fashion industry — puzzling in its own right — in addition to designers who believe fashion is more important than function.

Why do women's clothes have no pockets?​

In the early 1800s, slimmer silhouettes came into style, so women no longer could wear pockets under clothes but had to wear them over clothes — and their pockets got much smaller. Some say it was a way to keep women powerless.

Do women's pants have pockets?​

A lot of women's clothing is still predominantly pocketless, or equipped with tiny pockets that can't hold more than a key.

When did women's clothes start having pockets?​

The push for pocket equity began in the late 1800s. It wasn't until the 1970s, when women regularly wore pants, and especially blue jeans, that females moved a step closer to pocket parity.

What is that small pocket in jeans?​

The small pocket sitting inside the right-front pocket of Levi blue jeans, in which many people place coins, was originally intended for pocket watches.

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022

Pockets in Women’s Clothing FAQ​

Why do women's pants have fake pockets?​

Some experts say this is due to male dominance in the fashion industry — puzzling in its own right — in addition to designers who believe fashion is more important than function.

Why do women's clothes have no pockets?​

In the early 1800s, slimmer silhouettes came into style, so women no longer could wear pockets under clothes but had to wear them over clothes — and their pockets got much smaller. Some say it was a way to keep women powerless.

Do women's pants have pockets?​

A lot of women's clothing is still predominantly pocketless, or equipped with tiny pockets that can't hold more than a key.

When did women's clothes start having pockets?​

The push for pocket equity began in the late 1800s. It wasn't until the 1970s, when women regularly wore pants, and especially blue jeans, that females moved a step closer to pocket parity.

What is that small pocket in jeans?​

The small pocket sitting inside the right-front pocket of Levi blue jeans, in which many people place coins, was originally intended for pocket watches.
Exactly as I said, I could post arguments that are just as good for the flat earters.

Nym

Did you like my Glasses, Snake?
21 Jun 2022

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
And the sun is a light made by the American government to spy on us.
True story.

Anyway I don’t have a favorite conspiracy.
My friend's father think that there is a laser on the moon pointed at him to make him unhappy or something.

OP
OP
KiryuRealty

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
I have an anti conspiracy theory. The US government didn't kill jfk, do 911, etc.

Not because I think the government is inherently good, but because they're too incompetent.
No stealing material from South Park!

The Mystery of the Urinal Deuce was the best satire of conspiracy theorists I have ever seen.

D

Deleted member 417

Fish have gills that prevent them from swimming backwards. If they could swim backwards they would be too hard to catch and billions of life-forms dependant on eating fish would have never evolvled.

on the 3rd march this year, the date will be 3/3/23. This will be the day that Valve announces its upcoming road map showing Half life 3 (3), portal 3 (3) Half-life 2 VR remake (2) and Left for dead 3 (3)

Half-life 3 confirmed.