Sony Honored as One of "2023 World's Most Ethical Companies"

Unchained

5 Dec 2022
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/sony...lVK51KtdKMKoinna2fMy5JzSc1iKFMey0pk8Msh9Rnd2j

Sony Group Corporation ("Sony") today announced that it has been named one of the "World's Most Ethical Companies" for the fifth consecutive year by the Ethisphere Institute, the US-based global leader in defining and advancing the standards of ethical business practices.

Creating innovation based on a strong ethical culture is a key strategic focus for Sony. This award recognizes Sony's ongoing commitment to fulfilling its Purpose, "Fill the world with emotion, through the power of creativity and technology," in accordance with Sony's Values of "Integrity & Sincerity." Being named one of the "World's Most Ethical Companies" by Ethisphere for the fifth year is an external recognition of the strength of Sony's commitment. Sony believes that its strong ethical corporate culture enables it to continue to advance its initiatives for sustainable value creation.

Sony Group Corporation, Representative Corporate Executive Officer, Chairman, President and CEO, Kenichiro Yoshida stated, "We are both pleased and proud that Ethisphere named Sony one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for five consecutive years. Sony holds "Integrity & Sincerity" as one of its important Values across the group. Together, with our 110,000 employees who share this Values, we will continue to manage Sony in an ethical manner with a long-term view and continue to spread Kando(emotion) to the world."

Ethisphere CEO, Erica Salmon Byrne commented, "Organizations that commit to business integrity through robust programs and practices not only elevate standards and expectations for all, but also have better long-term performance. We continue to be inspired by the World's Most Ethical Companies honorees and their dedication to making real impact for their stake holders and displaying exemplary values-based leadership. Congratulations to Sony for earning a place in the World's Most Ethical Companies community."

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Dj Khaled GIF by Music Choice

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
Fantastic, came at a great time too with so many people talking absolute smack about Sony despite them being an incredible company that has had an enormously positive effect on both creative and technological industries.
Only Xbox-, Nintendo and PC fanboys are badmouthing Sony. They don’t know how much Sony inventions affected the industry. They set standards (e.g. Blu-Ray) and more. Sony is developing in a very good way. Love their pioneering for new technologies! Sony contributes a lot for new heights.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Only Xbox-, Nintendo and PC fanboys are badmouthing Sony. They don’t know how much Sony inventions affected the industry. They set standards (e.g. Blu-Ray) and more. Sony is developing in a very good way. Love their pioneering for new technologies! Sony contributes a lot for new heights.
It wouldn't be the same without them. They have highest level of standards.
We would never had reached this level of quality without them.
People who wants them to fail is just bad crazy and are anti gamers basically.

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Hmm which Nintendo fanboys? Lol. I want receipts!

I feel like Sony and Nintendo have lived side by side in a nice bicameral gaming existence. There is no need for animosity between sides. :p

To me, it honestly feels like MS vs the world at this point.

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
Hmm which Nintendo fanboys? Lol. I want receipts!

I feel like Sony and Nintendo have lived side by side in a nice bicameral gaming existence. There is no need for animosity between sides. :p

To me, it honestly feels like MS vs the world at this point.
The day you wake up to just what a shitty company Nintendo is will probably shatter your whole world.

They're just about as bad as Microsoft, and probably would be just as bad if they had the same reach. No adult should support Nintendo.

Last edited:
  • Surprised
Reactions: TubzGaming