Sony's future and possible studio/publisher acquisitions

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
I still trust this leak. he was right about everything
Screenshot-20240405-224917-Chrome.jpg
It doesnt say anything about acquisition's though?

Puff

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
It doesnt say anything about acquisition's though?

No idea.

But what stupid JP Company would sign on with this mobbed up harbinger of death. Xbox doesn’t even get time-exclusive JRPGs.

Look up what happened to tango

That’s why I doubt Microsoft would find success trying to buy out a JP publisher.

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
No idea.

But what stupid JP Company would sign on with this mobbed up harbinger of death. Xbox doesn’t even get time-exclusive JRPGs.

Look up what happened to tango

That’s why I doubt Microsoft would find success trying to buy out a JP publisher.
When they have the US ambassador of Japan and that senator in their back pocket who knows what hostile take overs they can do?

OP
OP
Eternal_Wings

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
The person which tweeted Microsoft planning on buying SE, has deleted the post. It's a known console warring and baiting tweeter. I don't see SE or any Japanese publisher being acquired by a western, let alone an American company. It's just fanboys usual nonsense.
You guys get easily baited. It’s not going to happen that Sony would watch until someone snatches SQEX away. They are too important for Sony. Also the clown Karim Jovian got community-noted for quoiting this made up rumour. Hands down if someone buys Square Enix it will be Sony definitely. Well you know the company needs first to be willing to sell.

• fire
Reactions: reziel and Muddasar
OP
OP
Eternal_Wings

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
Also you should have seen it on the first read:

The poster said it would be announced at Summer Showcase. It’s ILLEGAL TO TALK ABOUT IT. It’s clearly a hoax. Announcing the exact date window is considered insider trading. You will go straight to jail. See what happened to the Sonic Creator Yuji Naka. Nah guys relax, it’s just another desperate fanboy lie.

Reactions: reziel