icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
more cats please
Happy Dance GIF by Cats Movie

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
Have you guys considered adding like a small shoutbox/chatbox on the homepage? I have seen forums which have it where people can have a quick chat-bite instead of needing to make a topic about something.

• brain
Reactions: Bryank75
OP
OP
Bryank75

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Have you guys considered adding like a small shoutbox/chatbox on the homepage? I have seen forums which have it where people can have a quick chat-bite instead of needing to make a topic about something.

Hmmm that's really interesting...

I'll look into it, it will depend on whether Xenforo support it. Thanks for the suggestion, I'll update here if we can get something like that.

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
United Kingdom
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
Hmmm that's really interesting...

I'll look into it, it will depend on whether Xenforo support it. Thanks for the suggestion, I'll update here if we can get something like that.

Sounds interesting but at the same time we also have Discord for most of the off topic and random chats.
As i could also see someone trying to be smart and saying things on a public chat on the front page just to be aggressive/abusive/racist.
Mario Idk GIF

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Let me guess, the FIRST POST IS GAMEPASS ADVERTISEMENT.

Season 3 Leave GIF by Martin

• haha
Reactions: Bryank75

Nym

Did you like my Glasses, Snake?
21 Jun 2022
The chatbox thing is a good idea, I enjoy that on another forum i go to. I don't necessarily want to be active in Discord but would often check in on a live chat at a website I am visiting

• brain
Reactions: Sircaw and Bryank75
OP
OP
Bryank75

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Added a Keanu Reeves reaction for the launch of John Wick Chapter 4.

Will be up till the end of the month

Zeroing

Veteran
6 Jul 2022
You could make an account on https://imgbb.com/
Make a folder called MEMES upload all the images there then when you need them just paste the BBCode Full Linked code in the post. :cool:
I'll upgrade you and you can copy paste them then.... just gimme 2 minutes.

tumblr_nrooy7jnIn1ta8f4qo1_500.jpg
Thank you for the help specially @Bryank75, you shall receive an autographed photo of Jim Ryan and an extensive letter from him apologizing for making PC ports.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
That is a beautiful image
It's disgusting!

You can see the back of the dress was torn off and you can even see scratch marks on the back.

Look at that cat's eyes, fucking evil,

That poor lady deserves better.

She needs a fish tank in her life, to drown that cat in.

Peace
xxxx

• angry
Reactions: Lord Mittens