icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
John C Reilly Seriously GIF

Reactions: EN250 and AniWeeb

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
I doubt they will remove online-only requirement, GaaS mechanics and turn this into a good game during a short delay.

Probably moving it out of a crowded period and hoping people will forget the showcase in the meantime.

Perrott

21 Jun 2022
no value would be lost if it would be canceled. game looks just trash. it will tank fast.
What the hell are you talking about? The story and characters look absolutely stellar and the overall premise feels very fresh for a Suicide Squad narrative. Plus, the production values for the cutscenes are incredibly high. This is Rocksteady at their very best, at least in that regard.

I grant you that the gameplay design and encounters look absolutely uninteresting for what they could have done with this IP, but it wouldn't be the first game with a merely serviceable gameplay structure that's carried entirely out of mediocrity by an engaging story.

So cool down on that hyperbole.

D

Deleted member 417

Delay it all you want the game looked like shit. It looked like Crackdown 3 DLC. And the always online for single-player? what a waste of time.

Reactions: AniWeeb

Papacheeks

Old Guard
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I accept any delay if it means killing the live service

yea that game looked like it was pulled apart from its original development. You could see the superman roots from the cancelled Superman game in the mechanics where people were literally so high up in the air that made no sense. Like Shark, Deadshot, harley? They dont fly? Let alone have I ever seen them go higher than a building rooftop.

Being that high in the air to shoot screamed, "reusing built levels for superman game".

P

peter42O

Should be delayed to 2024 in my opinion. Would love to see the gear score and other shit dropped from the game. Should be a 1-4 player game where you can play solo (or in co-op) and just make it a story driven game. Batman Arkham trilogy was excellent and Spider Man/Miles were excellent too. I don't understand why publishers force super hero games to be like Avengers/Gotham. It won't work as that's not what people want.

Reactions: Deleted member 417