The Callisto Protocol | New : Even More Leaked Gameplay

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
4bf35232-7779-4f6e-b183-c3050bab5eb1_share.jpg
The Callisto Protocol is an upcoming survival horror video game developed by Striking Distance Studios and published by Krafton.
It is scheduled for release 2nd of December, 2022.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Gediminas

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Will be getting this, never played Dead Space but I would love to play it and this back to back and see what it's all about. See what has evolved etc.
i know the similarities but developers said that this game is closer to God of War then Dead Space.

Reactions: foxy_gis
OP
OP
Gediminas

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
As Schofield told IGN in a recent interview, The Callisto Protocol won’t be as linear as Dead Space. Instead, it will take cues from games like 2018’s God of War or The Last of Us Part II and offer more ways to venture off the beaten path for optional content.

Specifically, Schofield said players can expect to find extra story sequences and side quests that will reveal more about the game’s characters. God of War is far from the only game to rely on optional paths to spice up an otherwise linear game, but it’s a notable example cited by IGN. As one of the most popular games of the last decade, God of War will likely serve as a source of inspiration for every third-person action game in the near future, Callisto included.

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
I have high hopes for this game. If its anything like Dead Space 1 and 2 it will be my GOTY.

Loved Elden Ring but it had something missing compared to Bloodborne. Game felt more quantity over quality.

I sometimes got the feeling like Elden Ring was a greatest hits mixtape of From games... put in an open world.

OP
OP
Gediminas

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
I sometimes got the feeling like Elden Ring was a greatest hits mixtape of From games... put in an open world.
i can't even say it is fully open world. the later part like half game is linear. you are going just circles.
but yeah, for sure, it was quantity over quality.
if someone just take a time to create Elden Ring thread...