5 Jul 2022
United States
FnWEPQMWIBgJAyu

FnWEb6KaMAAw_K-

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
Putting Elder Scrolls Online up where Starfield was expected to be, has shown Starfield will be delayed a year. The amount of DLC available has copperfastened it.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: KiryuRealty

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
So the next gen versions will be only on xbox? That will help on the abk thing
PS5 received a next-gen version already... it runs native on PS5.

MS in the video talks about enhancements for Series S and Series X but I can't be sure about that because I can't find it outside the video.
ESO site doesn't say anything about that... just list the preorders and the game key improvements that is common to all versions.

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
So the next gen versions will be only on xbox? That will help on the abk thing
I doubt anyone will care about this. The only one who will be annoyed by this are those on PS5 who are already invested in the game. It will only depend on what fraction size PS5 ESO players there are.

Edit: It appears the PS5 already has it which is surprising all things considered

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
Putting Elder Scrolls Online up where Starfield was expected to be, has shown Starfield will be delayed a year. The amount of DLC available has copperfastened it.
No it doesn't? Starfield could easily be delayed til fall.

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
No it doesn't? Starfield could easily be delayed til fall.
Todd loves his November release dates and Starfield becomes the big title for Black Friday and Christmas. I can see it incorrectly put in June (keep breathing space away from Zelda) or November and after all the DLC for ESO it's November.

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
Todd loves his November release dates and Starfield becomes the big title for Black Friday and Christmas. I can see it incorrectly put in June (keep breathing space away from Zelda) or November and after all the DLC for ESO it's November.
If its delayed again I do think it will only be a six month delay (til "fall"/November,) not a full year.

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
If its delayed again I do think it will only be a six month delay (til "fall"/November,) not a full year.
November 2023 is a full year from the original launch date. I'm not saying until June 24. I was probably one of the few that thought June release before this show. The ESO placing in June mean I'm thinking November

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
November 2023 is a full year from the original launch date. I'm not saying until June 24. I was probably one of the few that thought June release before this show. The ESO placing in June mean I'm thinking November
Oh, I already had it penciled in for Q2 so I am saying if the layoffs caused this it would be a new 6 month delay.

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
I think the June date was fed to "Insiders" to pre-emptively damage-control the quarterly results disaster by making it appear something that could fix things was closer than it actually is.