The Witcher Community [OT] Wind's Howling

18 Jul 2022
The all thing everything, The Witcher Series gaming community thread. Where we can discuss about anything and everything Geralt of Rivia related.
News, Rumors, Leaks, Speculation etc...

The Witcher is a series of fantasy action role-playing games developed by CD Projekt Red and published by CD Projekt. It is based on the book series of the same name by Polish writer Andrzej Sapkowski, acting as sequels to the story of the books.

The-Witcher-Games-List.jpg

-The Witcher
-Release date: October 26, 2007
-Platforms: Microsoft Windows, macOS

-The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings
-Release date: May 17, 2011
-Platforms: Microsoft Windows, macOS, Linux, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S

-The Witcher Adventure Game
-Release date: November 27, 2014
-Platforms: Microsoft Windows, macOS, iOS, Android

-The Witcher Battle Arena
-Release date: January 25, 2015
-Platforms: iOS, Android, Windows Phone

-The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
-Release date: May 19, 2015
-Platforms: Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PS5, Xbox Series X/S

-Gwent: The Witcher Card Game
-Release date: October 23, 2018
-Platforms: Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, iOS, Android, macOS

-Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales
-Release date: October 23, 2018
-Platforms: PlayStation 4, Android, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, iOS, Microsoft Windows, PS5, Xbox Series X/S

-The Witcher 3: Next-Gen Upgrade
-The next-gen upgrade of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is being developed for PS5 & Xbox Series X/S consoles, & is also coming to PC as a free update.
-Release date: TBD
-Platforms: PS5, Xbox Series X/S, Microsoft Windows

-The Witcher 4?
-Release date: TBA
-Platforms: Microsoft Windows, PS5, Xbox Series X/S
-Will use Unreal Engine 5 instead of CDPR own in house REDengine

(CD Project RED confirmed the existence of a new game in The Witcher series via a press release in March 2022. While the studio has already said that this game is not going to be literally The Witcher 4, we’re going to call it that for now for lack of a better, more official term.)

Last edited:

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Good thread @The Legendary Warrior.

Loved the witcher 3 game, played it on my crappy PC, i3-2100 / some shitting graphics card, can't recall, played more of the game at 20 fps lol.

Remember the music with the three fat witches/Crones in the swamp.

Never played the two DLC for the game, meant to be really amazing.

Now that I have a ps5, I need to revisit it one day, still waiting for a next-gen patch I believe from the studio.

Did watch the witcher series on Netflix, season one was ok, kinda got bored with season 2, think i was 2 episodes in before i stoped watching it

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Looking forward for Witchers 3 next gen update,for Ps5.

Same, I'm going back to CP2077 soon..... actually enjoyed it in PS4 mode but I'm hoping for something much better now.

But Witcher is awesome, I was so addicted to collecting armor.

Reactions: woofaki