This is why Xbox is the way it is. They focus on bs like this instead of competent gaming.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Yes, but they manage to release good games and TV shows.

You should focus on doing the core right before trying to fool around with the rest.
I thought he was being sarcastic in regards to his comment, if not just whoa! Big difference, when your doing it right and have already established yourself you can then diversify. Not to mention Sony is a big media/movie company and that's what they do! fits in their lane. Their movie/show company has created hit shows and movies for decades.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alabtrosmyster

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
I thought he was being sarcastic in regards to his comment, if not just whoa! Big difference, when your doing it right and have already established yourself you can then diversify. Not to mention Sony is a big media/movie company and that's what they do! fits in their lane. Their movie/show company has creating hit shows and movies for decades.
It's possible, I can't tell these days, internet makes it pretty hard too... Without the body language and all.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I hope they have XXL sizes because all those Xbox Oreos and Xbox donuts are not good for your figure.
sorry, I am slightly confused, are you saying this is not a sexy look?

You being an artist and all, i thought you would appreciate the +plus size model look, (more to paint, more to love)

P8200777-225x300.jpg

Zeroing

Veteran
6 Jul 2022

You being an artist and all, i thought you would appreciate the +plus size model look, (more to paint, more to love)

P8200777-225x300.jpg
Omg my artist eyes, they burn..

Also that type of Xbox Green doesn’t look good in anyone!

Downton Abbey Fancy GIF by Sky España

• haha
Reactions: Sircaw

Zeroing

Veteran
6 Jul 2022
Mountain Dew and Doritos as well. Funny enough snacks I love and eat 🤣🤣🤣 crucify me lol
Damn Microsoft, gaming used to be a healthy hobby/entertainment.

Joking.

I will not crucify you because I know anyone needs all the energy they can get so they can beat a hard boss.

• Shake

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.

P8200777-225x300.jpg
He really needs a “Body by Mtn Dew and Doritos” t-shirt.

Hard to believe that MS would allow THAT the be a public-facing executive.

• haha
Reactions: Sircaw

Zeroing

Veteran
6 Jul 2022
Xbox has been an established brand for 20 years. If anything, their "beyond a game system" brand is way more established than Playstation's. Anyone can be a PS owner, Xbox ownership has cultural stereotypes associated with it.
Once again I like to point out that I (zeroing) and zzero are not related at all.

Thank you.

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
Xbox has been an established brand for 20 years. If anything, their "beyond a game system" brand is way more established than Playstation's. Anyone can be a PS owner, Xbox ownership has cultural stereotypes associated with it.
You should do politics
Channel 9 Spinning GIF by LEGO Masters Australia

• haha