Twisted Metal Show Teaser

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
I have negative interest in this show. Will probably watch the pilot, puke a little, then not watch it again.

nongkris

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
Twisted Metal as an IP died for a reason, surprised they thought it important enough to revive as a show.
Sony Pictures division always relies on big name actors to sell their properties with shitty scripts, that seems to be bleeding over into Playstation Productions. As the sole person who thought TLOU HBO was underwhelming, I'll reserve final judgment on how they're doing when I see Horizon on Netflix. If I see cheap wigs and costumes like I saw in TLOU i'm out.

KnittedKnight

Gaming Sage
Icon Extra
13 Jul 2022
You're not the sole person who thought TLOU HBO was underwhelming (I actually took body shots in here for that opinion). And yes, this teaser didn't do shit, more like WTF?

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Of course not but getting something that looks as bad as that Uncharted movie also sucks. Oh man, what a dogshit movie that was.

A lot of this reeks of throwing shit at a fan.

Nym

Did you like my Glasses, Snake?
21 Jun 2022
Thank God they informed me when the trailer was starting I was confused

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
It’s just bizarre. Always figured the series was kinda niche.

Whatever man. Would’ve actually preferred a relaunch of the game series before this.

Nym

Did you like my Glasses, Snake?
21 Jun 2022
What a terrible song to choose for a throwback to the 90s and more specifically, for Twisted Metal