[ UK ] PS5 sales in 2023 are up 81% YoY, Switch sales down 8% and Xbox Series S and X sales down 19%.

D

Deleted member 417

Digital sales of Xbox hardware make up for this….

Right?!
It is not important how many consoles xbox sell, or how many subscribers they have..according to Phil 'I've ruined the xbox brand' Spencer

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Well the joke is you can’t sell digital hardware. Just imagining all the Xboxes that need to be sold to make up for these imaginary sales numbers.

Xbox is dead in Europe.

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
No, it's not.

The poster was obviously referring to the UK.

Though the UK might not be in a recession it is close to being in one if inflation needs to be brought back into control.

The cost of living currently is the highest I’ve seen in my lifetime.

It is probably a reason why console sales have been piss poor of late.

Last edited:

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
Well the joke is you can’t sell digital hardware. Just imagining all the Xboxes that need to be sold to make up for these imaginary sales numbers.

Xbox is dead in Europe.
Will be worse if they really going to pull out of UK

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
The poster was obviously referring to the UK.

Though the UK might not be in a recession it is close to being in one if inflation needs to be brought back into control.

The cost of living currently is the highest I’ve seen in my lifetime.

It is probably a reason why console sales have been piss poor of late.

I agree with all of that but the fact is that the UK is not in a recession.

Reactions: Muddasar

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
Your point itd bd like your attemps to look neutral,you arent fooling anyone...cuco
"To look neutral" ... Y'all really take consoles so serious for grown individuals. 🤣

I don't care about fooling anyone,. It's a forum I occasionally use and then move on from without lingering thoughts lol.

Grow up

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
The worst shortage was in January to March 2022 then it went up in April and May 2022 but I agree that being down on May 2023 is unexpected. Jedi Survivor was a big seller and that's next-gen only so it shouldn't be down.

I know some people are giving you a hard time but I agree with a lot of posts and I don't feel like you're an xbot or whatever they are saying. Not sure where that came from.

❤️
Thanks! And I really don't care what anyone here wants to think of me. I don't own an Xbox so unlike many who are obsessed with Xbox here, I don't care to talk about it. Which is ironic, the so called PS fans spends their time obsessed with Xbox but I'm apparently an Xbot? for focusing on Sony / Playstation 5? Kinda funny.

If June sales don't improve then we have a problem.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Thanks! And I really don't care what anyone here wants to think of me. I don't own an Xbox so unlike many who are obsessed with Xbox here, I don't care to talk about it. Which is ironic, the so called PS fans spends their time obsessed with Xbox but I'm apparently an Xbot? for focusing on Sony / Playstation 5? Kinda funny.

If June sales don't improve then we have a problem.
What is the problem? PS5 will only sell 120m?

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
Final Fantasy 16 is out this month, so yeah if sales don't improve then Playstation have a problem on their hands? Got it?

Final Fantasy is a system seller? Maybe in Japan.

Don’t worry this is just the calm before the storm. Spider-Man will sell systems and lots of them.

I can see Sony releasing the PS5 Slim during the same period.