We heard you've been hungry for Marvel's Spider-Man 2 screenshots. Well, here you go!

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I swear Sony is so top notch with graphics and pushing the tech that all their devs fight eachother to claim tht crown. This game looks better than any other game on any other system but because it's Sony ppl scrutinize it even more and expect more. Spiderman 1 already was a tech, graphics showcase so 2 wasn't going to be much different and even still it has way more detail in regards to the city landscape, they've added outer boros as well like Queens and it's a bigger game.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Compression on live streaming reveals have been giving a bad first impression of games for year.

With that said, there is still time to change the awful look of the black suit. Right now it makes him looks like Blackturd-man made for the PS3.

Reactions: Johnic

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
Why would this game need to look better than spiderman PS4? Genuine question here. Would it make a difference?

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
Why would this game need to look better than spiderman PS4? Genuine question here. Would it make a difference?
No reason for that, but the xbots are really trying to downplay this game because, you know, they have nothing to show for. The game looks suberb and will look even better when it gets released. Prepare for insane meltdowns and crow eatings when it gets released.
This game will leave a lot of haters hurt.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
No need to. Spiderman 1 already looked comic level to me and was so on point. As I stated in my other post the devs however have added way more detail to the city and made it bigger.

Last edited:

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
No need to. Spiderman 1 already looked comic level to me and was so on point. As I stated in my other post the devs however have added way more detail to the city and made it bigger.
Yep. I can’t fathom people saying a game looks bad when we used to play blocky shit like ps1 games. Gamers are way too dramatic.

Reactions: Systemshock2023

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
Sorry to add to the drama, but this is just GOW Ragnorok tech wise to me.

Grandes go off, and not even a scratch on the environment. Enough of these set dress backdrops. Bring back the simulation ffs.

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
Only that black suit need re-work. It looks awful
Sony's version of Craig has ray tracing reflections and amazing symbiote attack animations.

I think that later he will morph more into the usual symbiote stance and size.
Venom 2 Reaction GIF by Venom Movie

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
Compression on live streaming reveals have been giving a bad first impression of games for year.

With that said, there is still time to change the awful look of the black suit. Right now it makes him looks like Blackturd-man made for the PS3.
It's like it didn't finish rendering.

Reactions: Nhomnhom

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Am I the only one here who likes the black suit? it actually looks like the symbiote is attached to Peter
Well, the black suit it is the symbiote, and also the reason of why Peter behaves differently. But at least it was in the comics, here in the Sony games they change a ton of things so who knows.

When I was a kid I prefered it over the normal costume. In fact I had the related Secret Wars toy and the comic where he found the costume (during a time it was only a black costume, some time later they started with the symbiote thing).
MARVEL-SUPER-HEROES-SECRET-WARS-BLACK-SPIDER-MAN-FIGURE-59-1559269778.jpg

Marvels-Secret-Wars-8-scaled.jpg

Last edited:

ghostz

Banned
12 Apr 2023
Pretty disappointing to be honest, though more disappointed in the gameplay. Looks the exact same. Even the animations are identical. Yawn….

• haha
Reactions: BigMclargeHuge
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Pretty disappointing to be honest, though more disappointed in the gameplay. Looks the exact same. Even the animations are identical. Yawn….w
Who would have though that a sequel to basically a reboot of Spiderman would look the same? It's sublime visually compared to the past Spidermans and I definitely didn't expect much change animation and asset wise. Same as GOW R. What do we want a new engine everytime a new game cones out regardless if it's a sequel?

Reactions: Swift_Star