Welcome to IconEra (Now 1,000+ Members)

Papacheeks

Old Guard
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I have a life, but i am not trolling anymore i will send you PM read it, it is the honest truth ok.

After you melting down on multiple forums it’s hard to believe all you do is troll. You are 35 but act like a 12 year old. With no disregard or etiquette on how to self reflect on slinging racist hurtful shit towards current and possible new members.

We will leave it up to mods, but know no one will put up with your shit trolling or not.

We can all be better, and I truly believe this place will be better.

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
Belong Better Together GIF by 60 Second Docs

Reactions: AniWeeb
9 Aug 2022
Australia
After you melting down on multiple forums it’s hard to believe all you do is troll. You are 35 but act like a 12 year old. With no disregard or etiquette on how to self reflect on slinging racist hurtful shit towards current and possible new members.

We will leave it up to mods, but know no one will put up with your shit trolling or not.

We can all be better, and I truly believe this place will be better.
It the past now let it go, i will provide this site with many of my knowledgeable game content i promised.

Reactions: PropellerEar

Papacheeks

Old Guard
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
It the past now let it go, i will provide this site with many of my knowledgeable game content i promised.

We don't need you. All you did was make a fool of yourself as you are now. Go back to Dpad. You are not Knowledgeable on anything gaming. We know this at this point. I may have some bad takes and get bad info here and there, but my study and knowledge from actually talking to people in the industry has shown in my call out and how I conduct myself.

It's one thing to let the past be the past but you were given multiple chances across multiple forums, and even tried multiple times creating new accounts. I see you on Xboxera forums talking all kind of shit.

We don't need that here regardless if it drums up traffic, its the wrong kind of traffic.

The mods will decide you're fate, but to me you need to be a lurker not a member.

Last edited:
9 Aug 2022
Australia
We don't need you. All you did was make a fool of yourself as you are now. Go back to Dpad. You are not Knowledgeable on anything gaming. We know this at this point. I may have some bad takes and get bad info here and there, but my study and knowledge from actually talking to people in the industry has shown in my call out and how I conduct myself.

It's one thing to let the past be the past but you have were given multiple chances across multiple forums, and even tried multiple times creating new accounts. I see you on Xboxera forums talking all kind of shit.

We don't need that here regardless if it drums up traffic, its the wrong kind of traffic.

The mods will decide you're fate, but to me you need to be a lurker not a member.
Who is we? all i see is your personal hate towards me which is fine i don't care. Until Mods or Owner say that they don't want me here than fine i go or be ban forever, but you are not a Mod you're a member same as me so whatever you feel and say about me make no difference to me.