Welcome to IconEra (Now 1,000+ Members)

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
thanks! i randomly found this forum searching for a hogwarts forum... are there a lot of old reeee members here?

We definitely have a few members from Reset.... I know many of my friends from Gaf had Reset accounts too and you will see some current members but I won't name them here.

We try to keep it mostly non-political here and we only started 7 months ago, so we're still growing but the last few weeks have been insane.

Hope you enjoy the place and we are always open to feedback!

Reactions: koalo and Sircaw

koalo

12 Feb 2023
We definitely have a few members from Reset.... I know many of my friends from Gaf had Reset accounts too and you will see some current members but I won't name them here.

We try to keep it mostly non-political here and we only started 7 months ago, so we're still growing but the last few weeks have been insane.

Hope you enjoy the place and we are always open to feedback!
very cool! looking forward to spending time here

• thisistheway
Reactions: Bryank75

Papacheeks

Old Guard
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
very cool! looking forward to spending time here

Reset that's a name....

star wars GIF

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
thanks for the nice welcome!!! i got banned from resetera for wanting to discuss videogames like cyberpunk and harry potter so im happy to be here!
I got banned from reset because awhile ago one of those emo patreon chicks accused her x boyfriend of some stuff (come to find out she was toxic asf and lied about some things for patreon money) and thy all with their sjw, pandering crap already judged him as guilty. All I said was a court and evidence should decide but thy said I promoted abusive culture lol 😂😂 and I was just saying thy don't know if he's guilty.

It's a cesspool of pseudo activists and pandering pussys so welcome. We try not to get political here, it's more about the games.

@Sircaw sircaw is my assistant so anything you need just go through him.

• party
  • haha
Reactions: koalo and Sircaw

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I got banned from reset because awhile ago one of those emo patreon chicks accused her x boyfriend of some stuff (come to find out she was toxic asf and lied about some things for patreon money) and thy all with their sjw, pandering crap already judged him as guilty. All I said was a court and evidence should decide but thy said I promoted abusive culture lol 😂😂 and I was just saying thy don't know if he's guilty.

It's a cesspool of pseudo activists and pandering pussys so welcome. We try not to get political here, it's more about the games.

@Sircaw sircaw is my assistant so anything you need just go through him.
my assistant is @adamsapple, i recommend going through him especially if you need anything PS5-related.

Shrek Film Smile GIF by PeacockTV

• haha
Reactions: Gamernyc78