Welcome to IconEra (Now 1,000+ Members)

Darth Vader

Master of the Dark Side
18 Jun 2022
Hello and welcome to IconEra!

1oyMWqG.png

First and foremost, thank you for joining our community, we look forward to seeing more and more community members interact and grow this space.

The idea for IconEra came a few months ago, when quite a few members of several other gaming forums got together and decided that the alternative they were looking for just wasn't there. We are looking to create a diverse forum that encompasses fans of all consoles (and PC, we haven't forgotten you!) and that prides itself on being fair, no matter what plastic box you enjoy.

Please take a moment to introduce yourself in this thread as you get set up, or drop any questions or suggestions.

Thanks!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 13

Hey guys! I'm excited to be here on a new forum with a fresh start. We've had some ups and downs together at the various sites (GAF/ERA) and it's great to finally have another site up talking/strongly discussing games, platforms, and everything else that comes with it. I hope to contribute on a technical level here and hope I don't piss off too many people. In all fairness, I love all you guys - even if you think I'm a jerk sometimes. :ROFLMAO:

Looking forward to enjoying the community with you fellas/gals.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Hey guys! I'm excited to be here on a new forum with a fresh start. We've had some ups and downs together at the various sites (GAF/ERA) and it's great to finally have another site up talking/strongly discussing games, platforms, and everything else that comes with it. I hope to contribute on a technical level here and hope I don't piss off too many people. In all fairness, I love all you guys - even if you think I'm a jerk sometimes. :ROFLMAO:

I catch you taking a leak in my pond, there will be trouble.

On a serious note, glad to have you here, looking forward to the tech stuff.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com

Great to have you Bro!

🍻

20 Jun 2022
Salalah, Oman

Glad to have you around, mate!😉