Welcome to IconEra (Now 1,000+ Members)

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
For the new people that just joined, we have a screenshot comp that is nearing its end, a day or so left to get your shots in, its an animal-based theme.

Talking of animals, the reward is 50 bucks, an amazon card voucher or a date with our very own @VFX_Veteran where you get to discuss silicon-based hardware on an intimate level. ( I hope I get last place now ffs :love: )

• haha
Reactions: Deleted member 13

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
A big welcome to the new members of the family, @Bitobb, @KiryuRealty and @anonpuffs.

We are now Kin.

Deliverance GIF
thanks boss

Reactions: PropellerEar

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Welcome to everyone I missed!

Hope you all enjoy the place.... we have loads of stuff in the works... new themes, new areas for the forum and leaks. (We leaked the Returnal footage for PC)

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Welcome to everyone I missed!

Hope you all enjoy the place.... we have loads of stuff in the works... new themes, new areas for the forum and leaks. (We leaked the Returnal footage for PC)
I knew that the one-night stand you had with Shawn Layden would eventually pay off.

@peter42O and @Exanthus, its time for you guys to hit Phil for some juicy leaks,( that might not be the best image to conjure up)

P

peter42O

I knew that the one-night stand you had with Shawn Layden would eventually pay off.

@peter42O and @Exanthus, its time for you guys to hit Phil for some juicy leaks,( that might not be the best image to conjure up)

The best I could squeeze (perhaps wrong choice of words here, lol) out of Phil was that they will in fact be releasing new games in 2023 but declined to confirm which ones. :)

• haha
Reactions: Sircaw

shrike0fth0rns

Veteran
9 Dec 2022
I don't think we have ever had a butcherbird before.

We have a dirty crow mind you.

a big welcome to you @shrike0fth0rns

GIF by Vulture.com
It’s a pleasure to be among such distinguished company. I actually took the name from the four armed, time traveling, reality warping murderous entity from the Hyperion novels that was known for impaling it’s victims on a tree similar to the bird.🙂