Not open for further replies.

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
How am I supposed to know that a thread here is made so that people can get together and agree on the initial opinion. What a stupid concept, I'm pretty sure that is not how a discussion board is meant to work.

why PlayStation won't fail even without true exclusive games​

I am not quite sure but i think that says wont and not will in the title, but i could be wrong i guess

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
PlayStation has never been less tied to Japanese developer than it is now, wtf are you even talking about? Some small investments in Korean and Chinese games ain't going to change anything.
No only for PS4 era. That's changing right now. Sony will revert back to its root and these are certainly not small investments.

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
I am not quite sure but i think that says wont and not will in the title, but i could be wrong i guess
Judge Judy No GIF by Agent M Loves Gifs

So everyone has to agree with the OP on every thread? How are you an admin if you think like that? Did Sirclaw hire you?

No only for PS4 era. That's changing right now. Sony will revert back to its root and these are certainly not small investments.
Dream on.

Hatefield

I am the law
18 Jun 2024
How am I supposed to know that a thread here is made so that people can get together and agree on the initial opinion. What a stupid concept, I'm pretty sure that is not how a discussion board is meant to work.
You can't derail a thread.

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
You can't derail a thread.
By disagreeing with it and responding when people get upset? :ROFLMAO:

I am to blame for thinking PlayStation is unlikely to be fine at this rate? We must all agree PlayStation will be fine. Damn, this is where we are at now? PlayStation really is at an all time low.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Neversummer

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
Dream on.
It's not a dream. You're so stuck in your misery bubble that you can't see a single glimpse of hope.

I am to blame for thinking PlayStation is unlikely to be fine at this rate? We must all agree PlayStation will be fine. Damn, this is where we are at now.
No it's not because you disagree. It's how frequent your "disagreements" are being brought up.

Last edited:

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
You mean when I was banned from the Starfield thread for saying it was going to suck and Bethesda was a terrible dev? Sometimes negative people turn out to be right. As I often am when it comes to PlayStation because I'm not the one in denial.

Enjoy your bubble of naive positivity and denial.
You are being completely disingenuous once again; in regards to the Starfield thread, it was stated in the first lines of the thread that it was for the fans of the game; we even spoke about this several times in private.

You chose to try to ruin the thread and ignored my warning to stop derailing. After getting banned, you then played your usual victim complex, crying how unfair it was and the mods were bad bla bla bla

here is a quote from the opening of the thread.

I am going to preface this by saying this thread is for people that are interested in the game and intend to pick it up and play it, ie fans of the game/series.

This thread is; and I repeat this, not a thread for shitting all over Bethesda and Microsoft. If you wish to do that there are many other threads and topics you can do that in.

I am going to be very strict in here and will remove anyone that intends to derail this thread. This thread is for game discussion only.
We all know that this site has a predominantly PlayStation fanbase, i am one of them, in saying that, i want to make sure other groups of gamers have a voice to be heard.

Please be respectful, we are all gamers after all.

Thank you, everyone.
I made it perfectly clear but you choose to go against my wishes on the matter.

You are incapable of listening to basic commands or following simple rules.

Then cry when shit blows up in your face.

You need to do better.

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
It's not a dream. You're so sruck in your misery bubble that you can't see a single glimpse of hope.
Maybe when I see a new ND game, a great new and ambitious IP, better features and treatment of their costumers I'll see hope.

You are being completely disingenuous once again; in regards to the Starfield thread, it was stated in the first lines of the thread that it was for the fans of the game; we even spoke about this several times in private.

You chose to try to ruin the thread and ignored my warning to stop derailing. After getting banned, you then played your usual victim complex, crying how unfair it was and the mods were bad bla bla bla

here is a quote from the opening of the thread.

I made it perfectly clear but you choose to go against my wishes on the matter.

You are incapable of listening to basic commands or following simple rules.

Then cry when shit blows up in your face.

You need to do better.
Agree to disagree. I never agreed to any safe space.

Anyway, I don't agree that having a different and very sensible opinion if somehow violating the rules. Maybe this ain't a place for doomers that don't want to be part of a fan club, if the moderation turns against users based on that alone.

Hatefield

I am the law
18 Jun 2024

I am to blame for thinking PlayStation is unlikely to be fine at this rate? We must all agree PlayStation will be fine. Damn, this is where we are at now? PlayStation really is at an all time low.
I don't care. This isn't the topic here. Make your thread about this, don't invade another person's thread.

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
I don't care. This isn't the topic here. Make your thread about this, don't invade another person's thread.
That makes two of us.

All my discussion was completely inline with the thread, if you have a problem with it, it's entirely on you.

There is nothing to agree or disagree on, you need to follow the rules, its that simple.
Maybe staff should try follow the rule instead of trying to threatening good users for no good reason.

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
I saw it, don't worry. You and him will both get a 2 day ban if you keep this up.
Me and who? I'm not following, I don't get into insulting others, I try to keep it clean and focus on what is being discussed.

Not saying I didn't insult anyone, maybe I did, but I doubt that I started it as I'm fine with people disagreeing with me. Time will show if PlayStation will be just fine or not with their current strategy, Xbox was also going to be fine and you would get banned all over the internet for suggesting otherwise back in the day.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Neversummer

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
That makes two of us.

All my discussion was completely inline with the thread, if you have a problem with it, it's entirely on you.

Maybe staff should try follow the rule instead of trying to threatening good users for no good reason.
You’re only value to this website that I can see has been adding to the total post count.

Since I’ve joined, all I’ve seen is see you whine about Sony doing Pc ports, whining about Sony trying out Multiplayer games, and crying about Ps studios release cadence. Not once I have I ever seen you with a positive take, not once have I seen you talking about a game youre enjoying.

You get pushback because not everyone wants to match your level of cynicism , not because we’re the crying fanboys you desperately want to envision us as. There’s a reason why you only fit well into Xbox hate thread, because hate is the only thing your brain can comprehend

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Muddasar

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
You’re only value to this website that I can see has been adding to the total post count.

Since I’ve joined, all I’ve seen is see you whine about Sony doing Pc ports, whining about Sony trying out Multiplayer games, and crying about Ps studios release cadence. Not once I have I ever seen you with a positive take, not once have I seen you talking about a game youre enjoying.

You get pushback because not everyone wants to match your level of cynicism , not because we’re the crying fanboys your desperately want to envision us as.
i-don%27t-think-about-you-at-all.jpg

Back to the thread. Will PlayStation fail without true exclusive? I think it most likely will, I can explain point by point my reasons for thinking so If you so desire.

Status
Not open for further replies.