Votes: 19 51.4%
  • Neither, but i will watch it

Votes: 10 27.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Luffy123

Veteran
16 Jul 2023
It was Friday, easily the worst gaming event i've ever seen. 95% of the show was mobile/pc indie games that everyone has already completely forgotten about.
Friday was everything about why a PC gaming focussed future will destroy this industry irreversibly

The PC sphere is fucking begging for Xbox, Nintendo, Sony to be day 1 so they actually have good games to play

Fucking Joke

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Friday was everything about why a PC gaming focussed future will destroy this industry irreversibly

The PC sphere is fucking begging for Xbox, Nintendo, Sony to be day 1 so they actually have good games to play

Fucking Joke
Well said, it's the same with the "PC gaming show", it's always the most lacklustre event of the year with nothing memorable

Look at the dislikes 😂 idk why people tune into this every year and expect anything good. And 95% of the big 3rd party multiplatform games wouldn't be financially viable without the sales they get from PS.

image.png

Reactions: Luffy123

xollowsob

Veteran
6 Jan 2024

Imagine believing this.
Before, when consoles were consoles and PC was a PC, the two lived in harmony, with the odd shit-flinging contest over graphics and hardware.
Now that consoles are PC's and the PC manufacturers are chasing cryptocurrency and maximum-profit Pc-in-a-box consoles, both industries have gone to shit.

Give me RTS's, RPG's and FPS's on PC. Action, platforms, racing, fighting games on console. This multi-console, multi-device, multi-platform slop is fucking terrible for everyone.

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Imagine believing this.
Before, when consoles were consoles and PC was a PC, the two lived in harmony, with the odd shit-flinging contest over graphics and hardware.
Now that consoles are PC's and the PC manufacturers are chasing cryptocurrency and maximum-profit Pc-in-a-box consoles, both industries have gone to shit.

Give me RTS's, RPG's and FPS's on PC. Action, platforms, racing, fighting games on console. This multi-console, multi-device, multi-platform slop is fucking terrible for everyone.
two things can be true at once, you're right and so is @Luffy123

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Luffy123

Luffy123

Veteran
16 Jul 2023
Imagine believing this.

this is apples and oranges statement

both are correct

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Will 100% be filled with empty promises, future PlayStation games and upcoming flops but can't be any worse than Sony event or Summer Game Fest.

I hope Phil Spencer will use the opportunity to apologize for all his terrible work and announce he is retirement.

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
People talking about a Marcus fenix collection again 🤣 how many times have we heard that's going to be shown already , if it was announced I'd bet it would be coming to playstation & the bots would lose their minds with anger

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
People talking about a Marcus fenix collection again 🤣 how many times have we heard that's going to be shown already , if it was announced I'd bet it would be coming to playstation & the bots would lose their minds with anger
It's pretty likely this time around though and I do hope they come to PS as they were originally supposed to. Or at least PC since these were one of the few Xbox games that never got ported to PC.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Will 100% be filled with empty promises, future PlayStation games and upcoming flops but can't be any worse than Sony event or Summer Game Fest.

I hope Phil Spencer will use the opportunity to apologize for all his terrible work and announce he is retirement.
Exactly, every Xbox show in the last decade has sucked, this will be no different. It will just look relatively decent since SGF and SOP were so abysmal.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Nhomnhom