Yoshi-P says since several hundred people in-house worked on Final Fantasy XVI, not even including offshore outsourcing to companies

Ezekiel

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Let's hope it's a huge success for Square Enix.

They seem to have thrown everything they have at it.

• Shake
Reactions: Gamernyc78

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Yes, it's a AAA game. At least 2 or 3 thousand people must have worked on it.

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
This already looks a lot better than Forspoken and FFXV

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Is the PS5 even moving this kinda software? Definitely don't see this cracking 15 million. Maybe 10 million with PC.
FFXV sold more than 10m, I don't see why this wouldn't be able to sell just as well if it's well received.

FFXVI seems to appeal to a larger public in pretty much every way (combat, visuals, story).

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Umar

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Is the PS5 even moving this kinda software? Definitely don't see this cracking 15 million. Maybe 10 million with PC.
We shall see..
I think, public are thirsty for epic tier FF game.
People are already teasing that the game is epic and will win GOTYs left and right.

Reactions: Danja1187

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
FFXV sold more than 10m, I don't see why this wouldn't be able to sell just as well if it's well received.

FFXVI seems to appeal to a larger public in pretty much every way (combat, visuals, story).
FFXV sold 10 million.with PC and the little 1+ million sales from Xbox lol

A final Fantasy game has never sold 10+ million on a Playstation console without a rerelease Years down the line. Keep the expectations realistic. You'll be the same one dragging Sony and Sqaure if this misses your unrealistic sales target.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
FFXV sold 10 million.with PC and the little 1+ million sales from Xbox lol

A final Fantasy game has never sold 10+ million on a Playstation console without a rerelease Years down the line. Keep the expectations realistic. You'll be the same one dragging Sony and Sqaure if this misses your unrealistic sales target.
I'll be what? Don't talk about what you don't know.

We are only going to find out if it sold 10m or not many years down the line. I predict this game will sell 10m+, this sort of number is has become very common for Sony now. FFVII Remake is still going to sell a lot more once the next part releases and FFXV was a complete mess (I like it but I can recognize it).

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
I'll be what? Don't talk about what you don't know.

We are only going to find out if it sold 10m or not many years down the line. I predict this game will sell 10m+, this sort of number is has become very common for Sony now. FFVII Remake is still going to sell a lot more once the next part releases and FFXV was a complete mess (I like it but I can recognize it).
You replied to my comment stating Final Fantasy 15 sold 10 million. Like I said I don't doubt this game getting to 10 million but it definitely isn't gonna get there with just the PS5 sales. PC will push it there eventually

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
You replied to my comment stating Final Fantasy 15 sold 10 million. Like I said I don't doubt this game getting to 10 million but it definitely isn't gonna get there with just the PS5 sales. PC will push it there eventually
10m+ PlayStation sales, life time, write it down.

This is assuming it hits those high 80s or 90+ scores. I think this will be the biggest moment for FF since the PlayStation days, everything is lining up for it.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Umar