"Presentations & updates for PlayStation’s Strategy & Business May 2024 " Beyond boundaries". |UP| Info released & updated.

GachaMadeMeBroke

26 Nov 2023
Will be interesting to see if they’re still pushing hard with GaaS. I feel like they’ve changed course with that since TLOU online went belly up. Very interested to see what they’re planning

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Jesus christ, just stop it!

Don't make me Assemble the Doomer Avengers, we are growing in Numbers!

I hope this isn't another one of his bad jokes... when he adds "2023" in a few hours or something..
2024 has been one bad joke for Playstation fans.

everything they've built in 25+ years they're breaking now, it seems like they don't even care about their core fans, they only care about the casual audience that buys a PlayStation to play FIFA, Fortnite, COD and GTA, the fruits of what we cultivated and made florish will now be avaliable to a community that 1) never cared, 2) steals and hates Sony, at this point put games on Nintendo too, at least there they'll sell 🤷‍♂️

The thing is casual fans will always be fickle, easy come easy go. They will soon move to PC,mobile or even Nintendo who knows. They won't stick around like the PlayStation fans who have been supporting thr brand for decades now.

Look Sonys social media posts, tone deaf pc trailers with a ton of comments from fans begging for a showcase on their instagram,Twitter and YouTube.

This is beyond ridiculous

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Diah and Etifilio

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
You're not; you are being melodramatic.

The chicken little routine is really getting tiring.

I must one up him now.... behold my melodramatics

Classic Film Reaction GIF by Film at Lincoln Center

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
So if they are having a strategy meeting on the 22 and 23 wtf is this for?

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
Sounds like an event where they would cover big stuff like the Paramount acquisition, the PS5 Pro and maybe even that new rumored handheld.

ksdixon

Dixon Cider Ltd.
Icon Extra
22 Jun 2022
Whaddya mean we'll hear update on the 30th if this meeting is 23rd? Someone get the Japanese intern who butterfingered the Blueprint Welcome To The Family announcement on standby lol!

Evilnemesis8

Veteran
19 Dec 2023
Last year the PS showcase was on May 24th and was announced May 17th: https://blog.playstation.com/2023/0...ve-next-wednesday-may-24-at-1pm-pacific-time/

We're also not passed the usual time PS does tweets/blog announcements just yet for today.
Just like Nintendo, Sony doesn't announce showcases that many days in advance.

Y'all can doom in one or two weeks if they still haven't announced one.
But as of right now, there's still time for late May/early June showcase to be announced in the upcoming weeks.

Edit: As for the business meeting(s), bring on the slides lmao.

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Last year the PS showcase was on May 24th and was announced May 17th: https://blog.playstation.com/2023/0...ve-next-wednesday-may-24-at-1pm-pacific-time/

We're also not passed the usual time PS does tweets/blog announcements just yet for today.
Just like Nintendo, Sony doesn't announce showcases that many days in advance.

Y'all can doom in one or two weeks if they still haven't announced one.
But as of right now, there's still time for late May/early June showcase to be announced in the upcoming weeks.

Edit: As for the business meeting(s), bring on the slides lmao.

Too little too late, even if they do have a showcase its going to be mostly pc ports and remasters/remakes anyways.

I'm done with Sony

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Whaddya mean we'll hear update on the 30th if this meeting is 23rd? Someone get the Japanese intern who butterfingered the Blueprint Welcome To The Family announcement on standby lol!
Think he made an error.

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
23rd is the strategy meeting for Sony corporation as a whole so the dooming is unjustified. They will talk about all their core businesses so the tagline beyond the boundaries is related to that, On 30th we will get a detailed plan for Playstation and SIE