Gamers declare war against Sweet Baby Inc, and Elon Musk & Gabe Newell seem to be on board. Stop watering games down with hidden political agendas.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022

Homeworld 3 devs banning players from Community Hub for complaining about Sweet Baby​

I am so confused,

I thought this game was about spaceships and space battles.

What is DEI going to address, black ships and gay explosions>? I don't get it.

Also, is it confirmed that SBI is actually involved in the game? Or rather, has someone just been banned for just asking?

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022

Not trying to be funny, but in my eyes, Juliet has always been angelic to me, that juliet looks like she can bench press more than Romeo, infact she looks like she beat @Gamernyc78 in an arm wrestle.

I remember watching a jets vs the sharks movie a long time, west side story I believe.

I cant exactly remember but it was a white dude that falls in love with a latin chick

That chick was at least hot, this is not it.

Last edited:
  • haha
Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
Have you seen the picture for it , looks like they're squared up for a UFC fight 🤣
But which one is Romeo and which one is Juliet?

This is seriously scary:
240405-Tom-Holland-Francesca-Amewudah-Rivers-al-1423-d85cc0.jpg

I mean I would kill myself, but not because we can't be together... This should be a story about a forced marriage and Tom ends his life because of it, not because he can't see... this person.

Seriously, I once ran away from a girl I met online (really ran) because I could not stand to go on with the date and could not figure out a good way to say it nicely (as if saying: you're the ugliest thing I have ever seen, I can't even be friend with you was possibly nice).

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
But which one is Romeo and which one is Juliet?

This is seriously scary:
240405-Tom-Holland-Francesca-Amewudah-Rivers-al-1423-d85cc0.jpg

I mean I would kill myself, but not because we can't be together... This should be a story about a forced marriage and Tom ends his life because of it, not because he can't see... this person.

Seriously, I once ran away from a girl I met online (really ran) because I could not stand to go on with the date and could not figure out a good way to say it nicely (as if saying: you're the ugliest thing I have ever seen, I can't even be friend with you was possibly nice).
Oof.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly