Ghost of Tsushima broke the Steam CCU record for any Sony SP PC game

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Still far from the Helldivers 2 (and Destiny 2, its peak is 316,750 CCU), GoT achieved a CCU peak of over 77K 5 hours ago. Higher that the highest Steam Concurrent Users of any other Sony single player game including the blockbusters like God of War, Spider-Man or Horizon Forbidden West that we know sold until now over 2-3M units.

Pretty likely this will be the peak of the game, but it's still too early to confirmate it with the shape of the CCUs. As of now looking at the graph it could have a higher peak on a later date:

image.png

image.png

The review bombing failed hard, 88% of the almost 13K reviews is positive:
image.png

image.png

image.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Systemshock2023

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
Sony about to make bank this steam sale. Once Ragnarok and demons souls are released (not to say Bloodborne) it will surpass MS as s publisher on PC.

MS has games that are more up the alley on PC but also stinkers like redfall that dilute the quality.

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Hopefully we get Bloodborne and Demon Souls Next, i know GOW Ragnorak is the next big announcement but i just hope Sony has some sense left in them

Reactions: Systemshock2023

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
We need Stellar Blade on Steam, I want Mods that uncensor the game. I'm not dealing with Sony Censorship

• haha
Reactions: panda-zebra

Etifilio

Slyper
27 Jun 2023
do you disagree with my prediction of sony going beyond boundaries?
the boundries: you'll wait 2 - 4 years to play a PLAYSTATION port on your PC, that's right, PLAYSTATION game, not PC, Nixxes exists for a reason, is to not bother PlayStation Studios with garbage PC development.

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
the boundries: you'll wait 2 - 4 years to play a PLAYSTATION port on your PC, that's right, PLAYSTATION game, not PC, Nixxes exists for a reason, is to not bother PlayStation Studios with garbage PC development.

Bro it's OVER, Sony is going all in on the PC strategy. It's time to make your peace and move on.

The PlayStation we knew and loved is long dead

Polyh3dron

Veteran
31 Jan 2024
Those are currently boundaries, yes.

On May 22, Sony will be going Beyond Boundaries.

Your time is almost up. Enjoy what little you have left.

Last edited:

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
Show me the sales. CCU is a useless metric, especially since it's only a few thousand higher than GOW. Let me see this break the 2 million sales PS games are struggling to break on PC.

Good review score. Glad to see the PC players' boycott against themselves didn't really work out.