i don't think people understand the impact a game like GTA 6 will have on PS5 sales

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Some people don't want to wait to play such an anticipated game. As well, most console players don't concern themselves with the benefits or drawbacks of other platforms. They just play games and have fun.

It's not going to be long until we have day 1 PC Ports on almost all games, Nixxes will be expanded. Mark my words.

Especially in the case of GTA6, the mods will be more than worth the wait. Just look at the plethora of Mods for GTA5

laynelane

Veteran
14 Jul 2022
It's not going to be long until we have day 1 PC Ports on almost all games, Nixxes will be expanded. Mark my words.

Especially in the case of GTA6, the mods will be more than worth the wait. Just look at the plethora of Mods for GTA5

That's great news for people who play on PC and who like mods. Everyone has their own platform preferences, but I'm talking about people who prefer to play on console. I'm one of them and have no interest in mods and will keep on playing PS exclusive games when they release.