Rumor: Resident Evil 1 Remake coming in 2026

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Hope they add Lisa Trevor as an optional boss (obviously can't kill her because she shows up in code Veronica where she properly dies)
Side note she's one of the most depressing bosses ever the daughter of the guy that designed the mansion was taken by umbrella along with her mother & experimented on with the g or t mixture virus & her mum died but she became an indestructible monster that only wanted her mum

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Sigh… I love this game but… I’ve played a remake already. Another one? Kinda wish these ended with REmake 2. Totally lost interest with the latest RE4 remake (as much as I love that original game too) but they keep selling tons so … whatever

24 Jun 2022
If true, Capcom are truly milking this franchise to death. RE1 already has a perfect remake; leave it be.

Focus on Code: Veronica, RE Zero and RE5 if remakes are a priority. Or better yet, bring back Dino Crisis.

Reactions: Airbus

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Can't wait to play it on PS4 and Switch 2. :ROFLMAO:

They better not make it run like shit in the same way as Dragon's Dogmas 2 just to justify it being current gen only.

2spooky5me

12 May 2024
Capcom is wild with the R.E. IP.
All these spin-offs, and they still can’t decide where to take the series. It’s a case of listening to too many “customers” and trying to appeal to everyone. Like what is happening to Final Fantasy…

Off-topic, but I highly recommend Crow Country and Tormented Souls for those looking for nostalgic survival horror.