Senua's Saga: Hellblade II Review & OT "The hardest battles are fought in the mind, not with the sword".

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
I say it scores low 80s. The first one was dreadfully boring.... but the visuals will impress for sure.

saltyashell

11 Feb 2024
Usually review embargos that end so late are often a sign that the publisher expects mediocre reviews, but I'm still holding on to my prediction for a "Save Ninja Theory" campaign via inflated review scores in addition to the usual 10/10s from all of the Xbox fan sites.

Thirty7ven

30 Dec 2023
I bet it won’t suck and the game will be really good like the first. It’s just that the double standards are going to be screamed off the rooftops.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I bet it won’t suck and the game will be really good like the first. It’s just that the double standards are going to be screamed off the rooftops.
Hmmm I didnt think the first was really good. I thought it was ok but never finished it and the game is short so tht says alot.

Last edited:

Thirty7ven

30 Dec 2023
Hmmm I didbt think the first was really good. I thought it was ok but never finished it abd the game is short do tht says alot.

It’s not for everybody, the puzzles sucked, but as one time play through for the audio visual experience it did really well with me. Had really low expectations though.

saltyashell

11 Feb 2024
It’s not for everybody, the puzzles sucked, but as one time play through for the audio visual experience it did really well with me. Had really low expectations though.
The audio stuff was interesting and novel. Graphics were nice enough. Storytelling and premise was decent but not great. The combat was as sophisticated as Infinity Blade on iPhone 5. I'd say the metacritic scores for it were very generous.

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Yeah, I know some ppl tht really enjoyed it but I'm a stickler for combat and the combat was basic and mediocre hence why I didn't take to it.