Stellar Blade Review Thread & |OT| "When Voluptuous Beauty and The Blade Meet"

What do you think will be the Meta average?

• Total voters

Nym

Did you like my Glasses, Snake?
21 Jun 2022
Yeah, I watched it too and honestly, I don't think he could ever like the game because he clearly went into it looking for things to criticize. Then you have easily influenced people like @Nym see the video and cling onto it.

What im trying to say is, the combat in this game is exceptional. If you suck at it, thats a skill issue.

Whatever makes you feel better man. You don't see me crying that other people enjoy the game. I went in looking to enjoy this and combat constantly felt like shit and is surrounded by modern slop game design I'm just done with this shit. Getting my $100 CDN (LMAO) back and probably buying Helldivers

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Whatever makes you feel better man. You don't see me crying that other people enjoy the game. I went in looking to enjoy this and combat constantly felt like shit and is surrounded by modern slop game design I'm just done with this shit. Getting my $100 CDN (LMAO) back and probably buying Helldivers
I mean cool, you're free to feel how you feel about the game but I'm not sure what you thought it would be lol

Nym

Did you like my Glasses, Snake?
21 Jun 2022
I mean cool, you're free to feel how you feel about the game but I'm not sure what you thought it would be lol

Something more in the vein of a DMC or a Bayonetta in terms of game pacing. I am getting highly resentful of games that waste my time. Took a chance, didn't enjoy it, oh well.

go thru his channel, he's one of those "everything popular is trash" type clowns.

I play lots of popular games you're mistaken

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Anyways, while I'm here, just wanna say Tachy Mode is the greatest devil trigger in gaming for the music alone