We Desperately Need a Playstation Showcase

Hezekiah

Veteran
23 Jul 2022

Didn't know where else to post it but this is the second time I've seen someone slating Bella's casting & I'm honestly sick of it the amount of haters she had for the first season was ridiculous I don't know if it because she's British & not American or she just isn't attractive to people but it just feels like bullying when I see people talking shit about her , she's a great actress & no she doesn't look like Ellie but none of those actors & actresses look like the in game characters except obviously Marlene

Tbf the biggest problem is they deliberately had her avoid the game, and she doesn't come across as the same Ellie.

That and the fact that she's ugly af, and a they/them.

Reactions: Box

Danja1187

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
How we gonna have a discussion if i asked the questions and got questions back? Like what?
Because the question I asked ties directly in the discussion that you interjected yourself into? So if you claim he's not wrong, them answer the question stating you agree or not.

I don't need to explain to you how he's wrong when my comments are all over the thread disagreeing with him already.

Like, what??

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Polyh3dron

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Because the question I asked ties directly in the discussion that you interjected yourself into? So if you claim he's not wrong, them answer the question stating you agree or not.

I don't need to explain to you how he's wrong when my comments are all over the thread disagreeing with him already.

Like, what??
Where i claimed anything?
Here, look, how it easy to answer without meltal gymnastics.
Why would I watch a documentary about them it goes through Sony everything will be unicorns & rainbows

Is he wrong? How?
Yes, he is wrong.... Documentary wasn't through sony glasses. He assumed wrong.
Or.
No, he is right.. documentary was pleasing naughty dog. He assumed right.

How hard is it?

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Danja1187

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Where i claimed anything?
Here, look, how it easy to answer without meltal gymnastics.

Yes, he is wrong.... Documentary wasn't through sony glasses. He assumed wrong.
Or.
No, he is right.. documentary was pleasing naughty dog. He assumed right.

How hard is it?
You're literally here being disingenuous lol. No I wouldn't waste my time replying with such an answer because again if either of you had watched it... Then we wouldn't be having this conversation.

I'm not gonna educate ignorance.

And if you have watched it then, you're here playing semantics for absolutely no reason, since you'd already have the answer.

Spare me the patronizing reply.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Polyh3dron
OP
OP
Box

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
And we have known they have changed development structure to allow multiple Game Directors now. As I said Kurt would likely be the one to continue the franchise if that should ever want to. You're delusional if you think Neil would kill an Uncharted game

Neil made a lot of controversial changes that caused people like Amy Henning to leave