Ask Anything About Another Warrior

4 Aug 2022
No.

Diablo 2
I fight for Games, not companies. All of them are corporations that are trying to suck you dry of your dollar. Fanboys are dumb.
God of War Ragnarock

Reactions: PropellerEar

PropellerEar

Veteran
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Craig is allergic to common sense, so i don't think you two are the same person.

Plus you are a fan of diablo 2, that's a huge plus in my book.

You better of read my review dammit. 😍
Can recommend the review.

OP
OP
ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
I fight for Games
That is the definition of warrior.
I too fight for the games... to be fair to a better gaming experience.

The difference is that I don't care about others platforms because PlayStation already full fill my needs and so I want a better games on PlayStation... in consequence I want a better ecosystem on PlayStation.

We are not different at all 👊

14 Jul 2022
United Kingdom
@ Craig of War:

Why?
I thought that was obvious.

w9ePDDK.gif

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Fishy when is your next book coming out? And please don't try to be a used car salesman on here with your books 😂😂😂🤦jking
Car-used-sales-man WTF. quality sports cars thank you very much.

I am in the final stages of one of the books as we speak, A short Sci-Fi story called The Creature Below.

Can't give too much away but I am extremely happy with the way it's going, just a lot of kinks need to be worked out before it's ready.

The story is, dark-humoured based, with the usual fishy style twist in the end.

It's only going to be an email book, around 50 pages long, and will cost 99 pence/cents after amazons cut, i will receive about 30 pence a copy lol, not retiring anytime soon haha

Hopefully will have it published in the next 2 months.

I am expecting a purchase from you, and more importantly a read.

If you cant afford the 99 cents due to spending all your money on a graphics card for your GOD DAMN PC, i will send you a free copy 😍

• fire
Reactions: Gamernyc78