18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Last edited:

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
The Worldwide Company of Gamers Podcast - Hosted by @WoolleyGamer

Woolley has interviewed many industry veterans like Michael Mumbaur and has fantastic guests and panel members like Zuby Tech, @Oti , @Retro , DeezyDev and others.

Woolley also guests on @SaltiestGaming which is also closely associated with the forum and has advertised for us since launch.

I'd like to thank @WoolleyGamer for being open to the idea of making his show an extension of the forum and we believe it is a mutually beneficial deal.

I believe Woolley will be streaming the State of Play later today and I hope everyone will tune in and support, also subscribe if you have not already.

We will have members as guests on the show from time to time, so if you have experience in gaming / industry or are insightful and have had podcast experience in the past and want to rep us, let me know.

I am not supporting @WoolleyGamer at any cost anymore, his screenshot of that damn samurai makes mine look like crap, I have unsubbed and sent Dick pics as revenge (4k) @Papacheeks says it works wonders.

Looking forward to seeing the stream.

Great to be associated with Woolley and his podcast.

Red Velvet Group GIF by E! Online Asia

Woolley has interviewed many industry veterans like Michael Mumbaur and has fantastic guests and panel members like Zuby Tech, @Oti , @Retro , DeezyDev and others.

Woolley also guests on @SaltiestGaming which is also closely associated with the forum and has advertised for us since launch.

I'd like to thank @WoolleyGamer for being open to the idea of making his show an extension of the forum and we believe it is a mutually beneficial deal.

I believe Woolley will be streaming the State of Play later today and I hope everyone will tune in and support, also subscribe if you have not already.

We will have members as guests on the show from time to time, so if you have experience in gaming / industry or are insightful and have had podcast experience in the past and want to rep us, let me know.

Wow, that is awesome to see 👏 congrats @WoolleyGamer 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Congrats Woolley Gamer and IconERA; this looking like a pretty nifty and solid partnership. I've seen some of their podcasts and have enjoyed them quite a bit, and it's great to see the forum getting more recognition.

Looking forward to see what comes of this 😸
I don't even bother reading anything you say any more, i just look at your avatar, FFS you have ruined me.

WoolleyGamer

WoolleyGamer
Content Creator
27 Jun 2022
youtube.com

It's an honour! This will be a phenomenal partnership. Let's gooo!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.