mansoor1980

4 Jul 2022
phil-spencer-jim-ryan.gif

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
2022 is a great year for gaming

PlayStation: TLOU remake, God of War Ragnarok, Horizon Forbidden West, Sifu, Valkyrie Elysium, Sword and Fairy, Gran Turismo 7, Stray, Anno Mutationem

Nintendo Switch: Xenoblade Chronicles 3, Kirby, Pokemon, Splatoon

Xbox: Firmware update
Exclusive firmware update 😜

• haha
Reactions: Hobbygaming

Bernd Lauert

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
I don't think blue snakes is going to catch on. Kretos sacrificed his Gaf account to make green rats a thing. You're also implying that Sony fans are higher on the foodchain with that one so........
I don't like pony or snoy, so I'm gonna stick with it.

BigMclargeHuge

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
PS5, best console ever made, thanks for the discussion, close thread, see you around, kisses and hugs, bye! 😻

il_fullxfull.2923914909_qzyq.jpg
Purple isn't my favorite color, but I'd get a pink Barbie branded ps5 at this point. I keep checking my emails to see if I finally get an invite from Amazon or Sony, only to be disappointed by nothing but spam.

• sad
Reactions: Deleted member 140
D

Deleted member 140

Purple isn't my favorite color, but I'd get a pink Barbie branded ps5 at this point. I keep checking my emails to see if I finally get an invite from Amazon or Sony, only to be disappointed by nothing but spam.

It's a great console, I hope you will be able to purchase one soon! It's so sad to see that even after so much time, it's still not possible to buy one in many cases.

Reactions: Hobbygaming
Status
Not open for further replies.