What Are You Playing Right Now?

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Decided to clean up the backlog a bit
Playing through Momodora: Moonlit Farewell and Lost Ruins. Two metroidvania sidescrolling action platformers with anime artstyles. Lost Ruins is pretty hard, I've died more than in souls games. They're both like 6-7/10, Lost Ruins is better but not by a huge margin.

Reactions: JAHGamer

Nym

Did you like my Glasses, Snake?
21 Jun 2022
i already preordered the physical release, it sucks it comes out much later than digital but I cant wait to play it

I didn't even realize this was getting a physical release. I figured that was LRG or something but no just staggering the physical release. Huh.

Well I just preordered that because this game is one of my favourite things this gen

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
it is coming through ordinary shops. not gonna play it. but bought it, to support physical games and devs. plus cool edition to my collection.

pacific-drive-deluxe-edition-ps5--pdp_zoom-3000.jpg

Sloane_Ranger

3 Jul 2023
I am playing through the Stalker series that just came to consoles - some cool game elements in there, but also some crashes :( But wanted to support these worn torn devs.

Waiting on my physical PACIFIC DRIVE copy - come on April 10th!

Nym

Did you like my Glasses, Snake?
21 Jun 2022
It's so awesome I'm loving it so much more than I thought I would. The music and audio atmosphere are absolutely perfect. I wish there was a few more songs on the radio, but the selection they have is sublime. I've barely progressed in the narrative at all, the game is kind of hard but I have enjoyed every second of it so far and it's something I already kind of don't want to end.

this is probably my favourite song on the radio

• fire

peter42O

Icon Extra
12 Jan 2024
Still playing Rebirth. 120+ hours into the game. Two chapters left. Excellent 9.0/10 game in my opinion, maybe a 9.5/10 depending on how the next two chapters go main scenario wise and how the ending is. Work tomorrow but off Wednesday and Thursday and im looking to wrap up the game by Thursday afternoon due to work on Friday and Saturday. If this all goes according to plan, I will then continue my JRPG game fest by starting Granblue Fantasy Relink this coming Sunday March 31st, 2024.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Just got to Nibelheim redux in Rebirth. Cosmo canyon was ginormous and took me like 20 hours to get through. This might be the biggest (non-procedurally generated) game ever made lol