Assassin's Creed Shadow fully playable with 2 Expansions planned. Releasing Nov.15th. |UP| Cinematic World Premier Trailer & Collectors Edition info.

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
J6GlAF4.jpg
Whats Outlaws again? Lol, MS really knows how to pick em.

Reactions: Puff
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
There was an uproar over resident evil 5 being set in Africa & playing as a white guy killing black zombies , I bet no one will have a problem with this though 🙈😂
Yes, I remember tht nonsense. Fake outrage just like the hard R bullshit tht toll this day me and my friends still laugh at like "wtf". Tht hard R complain did not initially come from a minority, I bet.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

GachaMadeMeBroke

26 Nov 2023
''woke'', how else? Yasuke wasn't ronin as he already portrait in this game, it was just excuse shoehorn black character.

the same with shinobi woman, they couldn't even name her properly, women were called kunoichi not shinobi. ubishit.

I don’t particularly see this as “woke”. There’s dozens of different interpretations of Yasuke just as there’s numerous accounts of this man’s life as a samurai, factual and speculative.

Regardless, I couldn’t really give two shits. I fucks with Yasuke and I’m excited to see him as a protagonist in a big game. Also, my favorite AC protag is Bayek so I’m happy to see more black protags in AC.

• brain
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
Star Wars Outlaws. It looks good but there was some backlash last time 😬

Good! He's moving from Helldivers and Stellar Blade fake controversy. Hopefully he stays there until November 15, 2024.
Oh, that. Yeah, it at least sounded good.

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
I guess it does raise the question what will sony market later on in the year if MS has COD, this, and that star wars outlaws? Spiderman 2 DLC? Just go all in on deep price cuts and bundles with hell divers 2 and stellar blade? Resident evil something?

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
I guess it does raise the question what will sony market later on in the year if MS has COD, this, and that star wars outlaws? Spiderman 2 DLC? Just go all in on deep price cuts and bundles with hell divers 2 and stellar blade? Resident evil something?
Dragon Age

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
The game is always online... I'll be honest, how in 2024 is this a turn off for you? there's a group of oldhead gamers getting ready to whine a storm for this small ass thing. I don't remember the last time I've been disconnected from the internet. I even have that shit on a airplane.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
The game is always online... I'll be honest, how in 2024 is this a turn off for you? there's a group of oldhead gamers getting ready to whine a storm for this small ass thing. I don't remember the last time I've been disconnected from the internet. I even have that shit on a airplane.
it is a push against this shit because it is next step to ditch the physical. so yeah, it is a good cause, even through internet is not a problem for some, for some it is.

ask @Sircaw, how long it would take him to download a 80-100GB game :ROFLMAO:

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023
Pretty embarrassing that it took this many years for Ubi Soft to finally give us an Assassin's Creed set in Japan. A part of me is happy we are finally getting this setting but they completely miss the perfect window for it a few years ago.

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023
The Yasuke character would have felt like something that would have been a day one launch edition side quest but instead Ubi Soft chose to have the character as one of the protagonists. There are many other historical JAPANESE male samurai that they could have went with for this game. In particular, they could have gone with a samurai named Akechi Mitsuhide who in real life was a samurai general that ended up assassinating Oda Nobunaga. Based off of the trailer it is apparent that Oda Nobunaga will be a Templar and main villain of the game.

Last edited: