Business pro tip. If you wish to make any money on your xbox, best to sell it now.

OP
OP
Batzy

Batzy

Veteran
10 Jan 2024
Lol oh hell nawww these threads getting crazy 😂😂 it's an Xbox mine field.
I am trying to help the people that never saw a console sink. Sega fans did not take it well, i am sure xbox guys won't either since they all talk about investments all the time.

• fire
Reactions: Gamernyc78

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
MS should at the very least have the decency to allow Xbox owners to install Windows/Linux on the Xbox Series so that the hardware price would't collapse.

Would also work for them as an out to not have to support the platform for too long, Gamepass already is on Windows anyway.

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
They aren't going to kill the console. It might become worth a lot less or a more difficult sell though. But they aren't about to just say the console is done and dusted.

Reactions: Batzy
OP
OP
Batzy

Batzy

Veteran
10 Jan 2024
They aren't going to kill the console. It might become worth a lot less or a more difficult sell though. But they aren't about to just say the console is done and dusted.
I had friends saying the same thing. I also said it with the vita. But better to start boarding the life boats now and not when the water is to your knees.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
I had friends saying the same thing. I also said it with the vita. But better to start boarding the life boats now and not when the water is to your knees.
I agree. I sold mine immediately after finishing that turd Starfield. Of course I bought it to play Starfield to give it a fair shake. Which I did. And was happy to get rid of it just as quickly. 😆

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
I agree. I sold mine immediately after finishing that turd Starfield. Of course I bought it to play Starfield to give it a fair shake. Which I did. And was happy to get rid of it just as quickly. 😆
How much money did you lose? Or were you able to find a sucker

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
I have seen white on going around for as long at 3000 JPY, but I don't whoever bought one for what?

People moved on after they snatched a PS5 to go with the new Switch.

Old Gamer

Banned
5 Aug 2022
It already is too late.
Best use for it is jailbreak it and install the HoloISO to play Steam games there.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
As I remember the Digital Foundry guy saw a ton of Xboxes being sold cheap and he thought it was some kind of scam. A lot of people already jumped out of the ship, at least in UK.