Diablo 4 community thread

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Diablo-4-head.jpg

Hello IconEra Diablo fans

I thought I would make a post about the massive changes in Diablo 4, season 4.

For those who don't know, itemisation, gear, and levelling will undergo massive reworks for the current season ahead.
Besides a new season theme, there will be many more quality-of-life changes about, with a real focus on endgame systems as well

Many of the streamers I watch have been extremely happy with the changes they have seen so far on the PTR test release. Even the masses on the main Diablo 4 forums, which are normally a beacon of rage, depression and pessimism, are now seemly alive with optimism.

This thread is for fans who want to discuss and will actively play the game going forward.

This thread is a community one, not for people who want to derail it or tell everyone how terrible Diablo is. You are more than welcome to make your own thread for that.

Please be respectful of people in this thread and do not derail with the usual doom-and-gloom spiel.

If there are any players that would like to team up at a party, I normally find myself playing with my good friends @Nobermeijer and @TubzGaming a couple of nights a week.

If you are interested in playing with us, please feel free to drop me a private message either here or on the discord, we can meet up on or off comms for some gaming sessions.

We do play with the European timeline in mind, so some regions might be extremely hard to sync up, just a thought to bear in mind.

The new season starts in a couple of weeks, on the 14th, I believe; I hope to see you all there.

See you all in Sanctuary.

xxxxx

Attachments

• 1714744946147.jpeg
    1714744946147.jpeg
    8.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • Shake
Reactions: TubzGaming