United States
Update:

Two more sources reitherate on new price and tier changes:

BOGLYcK.png

Y4PbyTR.png

Extas1s previously leaked the White Digital Xbox

He also teases a hike price.

IMPORTANT UPDATE 💥

We can be sure that changes are coming to Xbox Game Pass Tiers due mostly to Call Of Duty.

There are still things to confirm, but I hope to be able to report on it soon.

Source

Last edited:

saltyashell

11 Feb 2024
The most expensive streaming service is Netlix at $23/month. I wonder if MS is gonna have the balls to price the CoD tier higher than that.

Summer Nightmares

12 Jan 2023
The most expensive streaming service is Netlix at $23/month. I wonder if MS is gonna have the balls to price the CoD tier higher than that.

I was thinking the same. If the main advantage of the highest tier is COD and people are interested on that to play multiplayer you might as well just buy the game. More than $20 a month is insane.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Hezekiah

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
If it the extra value charged adds up to anywhere near the price of a full game... :LOL:

What an absolute failure the acquisitions of individual studios, Bethesda, Activision and Blizzard have been, not a single thing worked out for them.

Reactions: Luffy123 and Johnic

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Xbots spent years on their victory lap just for it to end up being the greatest failure that completely killed Xbox. I love it. They should make a comedy movie about how bad Phil Spencer fucked up and somehow fell upwards, what a shitty organization.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Cool hand luke

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
If it the extra value charged adds up to anywhere near the price of a full game... :LOL:

What an absolute failure the acquisitions of individual studios, Bethesda, Activision and Blizzard have been, not a single thing worked out for them.
Bethesda has worked and the other two haven't even had time to put out a game yet?

I mean seriously, its been less than a year, what did you think they were going to do in this time frame?

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Bethesda has worked and the other two haven't even had time to put out a game yet?

I mean seriously, its been less than a year, what did you think they were going to do in this time frame?
Has worked how? Starfield, Redfall, multiple closed studios, it couldn't have failed any harder.

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
Has worked how? Starfield, Redfall, multiple closed studios, it couldn't have failed any harder.
It put out two games in a year where they otherwise would have had only Forza (aka nothing.) It clearly worked out well for them, they are just cutting everything regardless.

• haha
Reactions: Nhomnhom

Hezekiah

Veteran
23 Jul 2022
Quelle surprise. I wonder how much longer it will be the best deal in gaming lol.

TigerFang

7 Mar 2024
I think this is stupid.

Sacrificing 4 of your very good exclsuives while playstation this year has Helldivers, Rebirth, Relink, Stellar Blade & rise of the ronin.

For a subscription service is just plain out stupid.

The only thing GP has on PS+ is the first party day 1, but when your major first party are not that good it's actually taking the place of a good headlining game being on GP.

+ the fact that online playability isn't on GP console, Exclusive Discounts aren't on GP console, the removed the claimable titles which with PS+ I just claimed GhostRunner 2, Tunic & FC24, and also EA play isn't on Gamepass console.

These are locked to Gamepass Ultimate even if you don't want to stream games you have to get it, because it flat out doesn't have features.

Except for Claimables which they flat out removed from every tier as a whole.

And now even Ultimate there's so many spots takes from Sports games and now a headliner spot which would be a single player title is going to be taken by COD and they're going to lock even more feature so it isn't just COD.

And mean while their games are still losing money mind you which doesn't allow them to do HUGE thousand games discounts every month like Sony does.

I mean seriously come on.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
It put out two games in a year where they otherwise would have had only Forza (aka nothing.) It clearly worked out well for them, they are just cutting everything regardless.
You must be joking, good one.

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
"Free" Gamepass with Ads every half hour and a limited selection. No Online.

19.99 game pass but no online

29.99 Gamepass with online and COD.

• haha
Reactions: Nhomnhom

AllBizness

Veteran
22 Jul 2023
$39.99/month for COD and the other AAA on Gamepass, $29.99/month for indy tier pass, $19.99/month to play online.